Hot Lube

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In a thread about the best lubrication here at lpsg, a few were going on about getting off with a product called Albolene. I had heard of it but couldn't find it. And a dude was nice enough to instruct me to head to Walgreen's which is what I did. Well the men are right. This stuff is fun (ok HOT)... and it melts in your hand unlike m&m's, and goes on incredibly smooth and thick as it melts on your cock too. It is some kind of clever combination of mineral oil and petroleum jel (which are ok on their own but not as great in my opinion). Thanks for the hot tip for my tip. It is always good to make a pitstop with the guys for a lube job and have your grease changed.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
However, I suspect that if one uses condoms the "Hot Lube" may not be appropriate. Check out the directions on the condoms you use. The ones I use say petrolum products can destroy the condom.

I post this so that everyone is aware that "Safe Sex" should always overule the pleasure aspect in as much as I am confident that most of us want to enjoy sex for a long, long time.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's good point Hung... petroleum based products love to eat condoms and that is not going to help a condom do its job. Thanks for posting this.