Hot male co-workers??

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jbuckn01, Mar 27, 2009.

1. jbuckn01

jbuckn01 New Member

My question is do you guys work with any really Hot male:biggrin1: co-workers gay/bi/straight? And if you do have you checked them out in the restroom to see what they are working with?

I work for a large company and I work with some hot guys. I work with this straight 8 guy that I have seen the the restroom at work (open urinals) dude has like 9 inches and fat and he does not know that I have seen it.

:feedback:

2. pomaus

pomaus Active Member

How do you know he has 9 inches? was he like errect at the urinal or something? if he was then it was a sure sign he was wanting you on ya knee's mate and you missed you chance lol

3. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

4. jbuckn01

jbuckn01 New Member

lol no it was not hard it just looked like 9 inches

5. pomaus

pomaus Active Member

what 9 inches flaccid??? then u still missed your chance mate as i would have been on me knee's whether he was str8 or not lol

6. mj78

mj78 New Member

Albums:
    Everyone I work with works with a hot male co-worker.

:tongue:

7. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

one, in particular comes to mind, whom I've had the biggest crush on

he's an Italian-Spanish mix, with the blackest hair and darkest eyes I've ever seen

he's got a tight, small bubble butt, broad back and shoulders, and muscular arms

he also has a hint of a cleft chin, and, of course, a nice bulge

more than that, I haven't seen ... :sad2:

8. unkutt1

unkutt1 New Member

Albums:
    I've got several hot male co-workers in my office but I haven't really seen what they've got going on cockwise. I have seen the cocks of other guys in the restroom at my work building, ranging from average size to maybe about 8.5 inches.

9. Gnashin Teefe

Gnashin Teefe New Member

I've been working with a 22 year-old college kid. Water polo swimmer and surfer dude. Hot as hell. He is mostly smooth but has a happy trail coming up from both from his cock and his ass crack (I've seen him working shirtless). He is 100% straight and spends most of his time talking about which girl he is going to do next. Haven't seen his dick and I doubt I ever will. But damn he makes it hard to focus on work sometimes.

10. B_am12388

B_am12388 New Member

Sadly, I don't have any male co-workers. I work at a salon with a bunch of pretty girls, ahah, too bad I'm gay.

11. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    I work next to a hot 22 year old who is into working out everyday. He is tall, very bright and not suck on him self. In fact he is a little down on himself sometimes. We have had to share a few hotel rooms together and he does not even take his shirt off. Kind of like the locker rom towel dance. All the lady clients talk about him non stop and so do the women at work. I see him as attractive, but that act like he is Brad Pitt. I could not even tell you if it's boxers or briefs!

12. mda271

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Unfortunately the office I work in only has 1 hot co-worker but our other office in the Midlands has a fair number hot male co-workers, no wonder I just keep making excuses to blag regular visits there...

Good thing is, one of the hot co-workers I end up going to the gym with whilst there, not seem anything but dam he has one fit body...

There was another guy who worked in our other office and he was really hot, sadly he left couple of weeks ago - Intranet staff pics is all we have left of his good looks!

13. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hell, yes, a look at your gallery pictures firms up that statement, mj78.

14. Capitolhillguy

Capitolhillguy Active Member

Albums:
    I've had sex with 3 of my co workers at my day job over the years. The hottest was a super hot bi married dude in his early 30's, well built, pierced tongue, tatooed, 7 " cock and he came over and fed me a HUGE load of baby batter while his wife was in the hospital having a baby!!!!!!! It felt so Wrong and so Right! He later wanted to suck me as he hadn't sucked anyone since his brother in his early teens. Wrong yet again!!!!

15. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's quite a story. Isn't it amazing? Sex is happening in so many places where it's not "supposed" to happen, according to the strict rules society has set up for us.

That's one area where I'm glad I'm gay. I think it's harder for heterosexual couples (in general) to deal with sex outside of a relationship than it is for homosexual couples, although with the number of young straight people who call themselves "swingers", I think things are changing quickly. I love it. Freedom!

16. Capitolhillguy

Capitolhillguy Active Member

Albums:
    What's the diff between a gay couple and a straight one?
    After 7 years the straight couple asks:"Honey, how long has it been since we had sex"
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =

==
    The gay couple after 7 years asks:" Honey, how long has it been since we had a 3-way?"

Draft saved Draft deleted