Hot Mama!

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Harry D. Johnson, May 9, 2008.

1. Harry D. Johnson

Harry D. Johnson New Member

Albums:
    I had met Jack a few years ago. With his short black wavy hair and dark skin he was an instant catch. He saw my nice bubble butt and we were immediately attracted to each other. However that didn't last very long for I found soon after that I was attracted to his mother. At first it was just me being attracted to her but son I began to feel as if she was into me as well. She was a younger mother in her late 40's with a penchant for drinking. In Jack's teen years she was one of the so called "cool" parents who let her children throw parties and drink. Her and Jack enjoyed a close relationship going outside of the regular conventional parental relationships. They would talk of sex and alcohol and drugs and did not seem the least bit weirded out by this. To me they had the ideal parent - son relationship. Jack's dad was never around as he said and when pressed he simply uttered "He wasn't here."

When Jack and I met he took me home to meet his mother who's name was simply Tanisha. She had some of the darkest skin imaginable and a butt that could match my own in size. Her thighs were nice and jiggly and her pussy would always make an outline in her tight pants. She was always nice to me and I her. One day I came over to see if Jack was home as he hadn't answered his cell phone. Apparently he was out of town although his car was in the driveway. She explained that she driven him to the airport and just got in. I took the excuse at face value. She was a little tipsy from what I could see and more than a little aroused from the wet stains on her tight cotton short shorts. She told me to come in and sit down and I did so sitting next to her on her black couch. She told me to have drink so I took a little swig from her 40 Oz. Bottle of Malt Liquor and we talked. She told me of how she wished she could meet a man like her son. A sweet young guy with a big dick. This completely threw me off and I spit out some of the malt liquor in my mouth. She laughed and said she knew we were fucking. I had always assumed she knew but that she respected Jack enough to leave it at that. She told me how she would sometime look into the room and watch as his big dick pounded into my tight fat snatch. I began to feel a little leaky down below and a little tipsy up top.

Her hand began to roam over my body and caress my big bottom Her hand slid under my waistline and over my panties. She began to rub my fat hairless pussy and asked if she could see it. I slowly slid my tight jeans off and did a little wiggle to get my panties to fall down. She poked her finger into it and moved it around in a come hither motion. I asked her if she had ever done this before and she said only to herself. She pulled her finger out and replaced it with her tongue. It reached deep in me and the tremors it was causing within caused me to fall back onto the couch. She pulled her tongue out slowly and began to lick my clit. It felt amazing. I should stop here and say that I was not inexperienced with women and had often experimented with my friends. She sped up her licking and I felt close to orgasm. She reached up and began to run my nipples in circles. I began to run my hands through her tight afro puffs and tilted my head back. I began to shudder and my legs tightened on her head. I began to scream " Tanisha! Tanish! Tani!" I couldn't warn her and I squirted right in her face. She licked it all off and spanked my now very sensitive nether regions. She reached her manicured hands under the couch .....

Should I continue? This is my first time writing one of these and I have to say its been fun. Any feedback or tips? Also what should she find under the couch if I continue?

2. Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishment New Member

Continue, please!

3. Canadian.Surfer

Canadian.Surfer New Member

Albums:
    Hopefully the son joins in

4. jjsuperbird

jjsuperbird Member

Keep going... you got me interested...

add some more description of the sexy bodies and drag out the erotic stuff a bit more. slurpy sounds, heaving breasts, moaning, quivering ... stuff like that...

I'm hoping the young hung boyfriend shows up soon... but I'm not sure I like the idea of doing it with his mother ... yuk.

Just a suggestion, but maybe the mother passes out then young stud arrives home to find his horny girlfriend wet and waiting...

Just my thoughts.

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading more.

Cheers

JJ

5. huckjam

huckjam New Member

Get the boyfriend in there.

Draft saved Draft deleted