HOT matador/model/actor Cayetano Rivera Ordonez

bigmec2001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mainly because they're all bunched up and squeezed. Let's see you in matador pants :veryhappy:

It's important that all parts of the "traje de luz" remain pleatless, the legs even more, to prevent that the tip of a horn can get stuck during the "infight" and damage important parts. Therefore right-handers carry their bulge on the left side and v.v., using extremely tight underwear. All this can be studied in the museum of one the most beautiful arenas, la Maestranza in Sevilla with lots of examples.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally agree, its not a sport, its a slaughter. One which needs to be stoped.

But that is a very old custom in THEIR country and when we Americans stop being the world police, other countries might think more of us. We try to tell all other countries how to act, yet we can't even control our own.
I don't like it either, but it is THEIR country and not ours. Do they come here telling us how to run our country?

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But that is a very old custom in THEIR country and when we Americans stop being the world police, other countries might think more of us. We try to tell all other countries how to act, yet we can't even control our own.
I don't like it either, but it is THEIR country and not ours. Do they come here telling us how to run our country?

errrr, Slavery was a very old custom too, guess that shouldn't have been gotten rid of either. Some Asianic countries people drown a baby girl at birth cause they are less valuable in the long term than a boy child, guess thats fine as well. Guess we also should just let the Japanese finish off the last of the whales, it's customary.

Get my point?

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
errrr, Slavery was a very old custom too, guess that shouldn't have been gotten rid of either. Some Asianic countries people drown a baby girl at birth cause they are less valuable in the long term than a boy child, guess thats fine as well. Guess we also should just let the Japanese finish off the last of the whales, it's customary.

Get my point?

Other than the whales, and a moral issue, how are they hurting the US with their actions? THey are not violating any laws of this country because their actions take place on their soil. if the US was the only country to allow people to drink alcohol, would you be upset if another country put a ban of some sort on the US because they don't believe in drinking alcohol.
Again, who made us the WORLD police? Unless it directly affects us, we should stay out of it IMHO.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Other than the whales, and a moral issue, how are they hurting the US with their actions? THey are not violating any laws of this country because their actions take place on their soil. if the US was the only country to allow people to drink alcohol, would you be upset if another country put a ban of some sort on the US because they don't believe in drinking alcohol.
Again, who made us the WORLD police? Unless it directly affects us, we should stay out of it IMHO.

i have to agree with you. personally (and i'll probably get slaughtered like those bulls), i went to the bullfights in mexico city with my partner and i got caught up in it. something i never thought i would do. but...i did.

it is a longstanding tradition there and i don't think we should have a say in another country's traditions or cultural practices. if it was happening here, then yes. but otherwise...well...

just my opinion.

jeffs

Sexy Member
Media
:laughing: @ this happening every time. Why don't you guys start a new topic for the "bullfighting is bad". This thread is about a guy's bulge.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
HOT matador/model/actor Cayetano Rivera Ordonez and if bullfighting is right or wrong...............fixed it for you