HOT men at weddings!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by BIGdkluver, Mar 25, 2009.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

When I go to a wedding, I often notice a lot of very hot, sexy men who are also attending.

For example, just a few days ago, I was invited to a friend's wedding. One hot stud about 30 or so was in the audience wearing very tight blue jeans and a sexy white cowboy hat. He had quite a nice bulge in those jeans too!

Another guest was a slightly older "daddy" type wearing Levi's 501s and a sports jacket with an open-collar white shirt.

BTW, both guys were married and had their wives with them.

With all these sexy guys around me at the reception, I usually get very horny! I start fantasizing about having hot sex with them!

Anyone else have this experience at wedding receptions? Anyone ever have any quick , M2M action at a wedding reception? If so, I'd like to hear about it!

Yes, for those of you who are "Golden Girls" fans, I do remember the episode in which Rose (Betty White) attended a wedding reception and admitted that weddings always made her horny! :biggrin1: But I assure you that I'm not making this up. Why do so many hot sexy men go to weddings??

2. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    They're the guys with family lives, not the ones hanging out in bars. No reason why they shouldn't be hot too. It's even more frustrating when the groom is hot!

3. earllogjam

Gold Member

I don't know about weddings as half are usually family whom you've all seen before but Toys R Us - yikes! I used to go there to buy gifts for my nieces and wow, there are usually more than a few super hot young father types shopping there!

It's no wonder they were snatched up so quickly to breed!

4. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Thanks, MarkLondon and Earllogjam, for your great replies to my post. Both of you make very excellent observations about sexy guys at weddings.

Anyone else wish to comment? Feel free to do so! Thanks!

5. Beachboy19

Beachboy19 New Member

Dude!!! They are friggin married!!!

6. funguy44

funguy44 New Member

I am a DJ and spend a lot of time at weddings! I always seem to find lots of hot guys to watch at most receptions. I have never hooked up with anyone but did have the very drunk and sexy best man kiss the hell out of me in the mens room once!

7. catman

Gold Member

Does this go back to the old adage about the men get hotter and the women get uglier the longer they have been married?

The women don't have to 'try' anymore (they 'found one') and the men...welll...

8. earllogjam

Gold Member

I've noticed this too, hot guys with ugly fat wives. Maybe men just age better.

(This observation is not corrected for gayness)

#8 earllogjam, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  9. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

10. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

Ever seen the movie Wedding Crashers?

11. behrstar

behrstar Member

I was at a wedding some years ago in Chicago, and one fine young mancaught my eye in particular. In addition to his good looks and trim build he was wearing boxers (or nothing) beneath his linen trousers, and yes, he had a VERY large cock hanging down his pants leg.

I mentioned him to the bride, my good friend, and she said he was an ex boyfriend of hers and by the way, he had the biggest cock she had ever encountered!

At my own wedding, my husband was by far the studliest man there!

12. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    All I can say is nothing better than a truly looking hot guy in a tux!! Hot damn!

Draft saved Draft deleted