Hot mom fantasies

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by dirtydirty23, Feb 27, 2008.

1. dirtydirty23

dirtydirty23 New Member

I had a friend in elementary school and well we haven't seen him in years. I recently stopped by in house in over 6 years and saw his mom there. She was alone and she actually remember me and damn, she was looking so hot! Lately I've been thinking about her and can't help myself, but he's a good friend of mines.

Anyone else with experience like this or thinking about their friend's mom?

2. Kodak

Kodak Member

yeah my friends mom came downstairs once and she had this sweater on and nothing under it (no bra) and her tits were so perky. her nipples were hard as well!

3. tankman

tankman New Member

I have a few good friends who's mom is really good looking too
    tankman

4. bakerjoe

bakerjoe New Member

Albums:
    I was at a mates house, he was not in (was coming home)
    I had known him from primary school, we were quite close. I was talking to his mum, She went to get changed because she was going out. She was so hot it was untrue (must have only been 28ish) so I went to the toilet for a quick wank. But I didn't lock the door and she walked in on me naked!!

We both blushed and walked off, but afterwards she said I was well endowed!.. I just blushed and said she was VERY nice!

I fantasised over her for weeks.. I still see her but both of us 'meeting' has never been discussed!

5. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    that was really hot. :smile::smile:

6. SCsoccerMom

SCsoccerMom New Member

lol..well does us older chicks hearts good to know we still get noticed by the yngr set...especially you extra blessed ones :>)

7. heart45

heart45 New Member

Milfs are ok but younger pussy is better and tighter I fucked a 33 year old with 3 kids and i could not even get off. It was frustrating but i liked it it was a new experience having a pro suck your cock

8. dirtydirty23

dirtydirty23 New Member

Well, I went back to that friend's house. He wasn't home again, but she was. She invited me in to talk and she was telling me how her husband does a lot of driving and being corny I said if I was her husband I would never leave her sight. She was showing me how to salsa and I ended up being really close and grinding on her. I couldn't help myself and got a hard on. She pushed her ass against it and I just explored in my pants. She said it was nice, but save it for another young lady!

Draft saved Draft deleted