Hot mom fantasy coming true, help me play my cards right!!

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so I think every guy in the world has probably had the hot mom fantasy growing up, I know I have. And by some amazing stroke of luck I think its coming true for me.

I'm 23 and I met an amazingly hot mom, probably in her early 40s, at a bar/club over the past couple weeks. No joke this woman is every bit as hot if not hotter than the moms in my fantasies lol. I've danced with her twice now and the 2nd time I kissed her and got her #.

I just don't know how to play it from here... I've had social anxiety most of my life so I'm usually very passive (no idea why I held it down this time) and to be honest I'm usually terrible with women. I've had a million opportunities to have sex but I'm still a virgin because of my passiveness!

I'm even more lost here since she is much older than me. Do I just ask her to hang out? I don't think I can really ask her out on a date cause that might be awkward due to our age difference. How do I approach this???

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ahhh I know it's hard I have the same issue's with anxiety. First of all call her. She gave you her number so that mean's she's interested. Now the ball's in your court. Don't be nervous... then again some of the cougar's like that :) One of my bestfriends has a field day with shy guys. I hate to say it but you just have to make yourself take the next step. Seriously I do a lot of silly things to deal with anxiety, try thinking your abc's backward in your mind when your nervous. Just try not to zone out (I've also been known to do that) really pisses people off when they think you aren't listening. Just be calm and focused and make your move :) Just remember if you've danced with her and public and she gave you her number she doesn't have an issue with your age difference. If you bring her to your place your in your comfort zone.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright, we are going to walk you through this. Im am so glad you got yourself out of that last situation with that cuddle chick.

Here is the thing with older women. They know what they want. Especially if they got themselves some young stuff. They dont necessarily play the same games and are realistic about the situation.

What does that mean? ("no offense" disclaimer) Even you cant mess this up. Let her take the lead. Just be yourself. But if she acts on you, TAKE IT. Do not create an awkward moment or have any doubt. At that point, let nature take its course and enjoy yourself. And be honest, curious, agressive at times, and very interested. Devour her. An older woman needs to be reaffirmed that she is hot even more so. And nothing is more of a turn on for her than to have a younger guy want her that badly. She will feel sexy if you show her you want her.

So back to your question. Older women dont really want to "hang out". Even they know how awkward that looks. You need to invite her to your place to, umm..., see your bottle cap collection. Or you need to go over to her place to see hers. Pick an interest and go with it. Once you are together, in private, alone, flirt like crazy. Have some wine. That always helps break the ice. And make sure you have condoms available. If you go over her place, make sure you bring your own.

After you do this a few times, your anxiety will go down. But older women tend to be cool about it. I mean, they have to expect this from younger guys.

So have fun, enjoy it, learn, make her feel sexy and beautiful, have condoms, get a bottle of wine to have or bring one over, have a reason or common interest to meet at either place, and let us know what happened.

After you get laid a few times, tell that cuddle friend of yours about it. Chances are you will nail her too. I mean, the fact that an older, attactive woman wants you that bad will have her wondering what she is missing out on.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Attention, attention, attention. Contact her early and often. Don't wait around for her to contact you. The more you contact her, the more it will show her that you're thinking about her. Most older women are used to dealing with older men who play games. Don't play games, take action and show her how much you want her.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Attention, attention, attention. Contact her early and often. Don't wait around for her to contact you. The more you contact her, the more it will show her that you're thinking about her. Most older women are used to dealing with older men who play games. Don't play games, take action and show her how much you want her.

well by that logic tenacity should get you a lesbian cus women play the most games...but honestly just relax and be yourself
she gave you her number so she already likes you, that's the hard part

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Call her. Ask her out. That business of older women not wanting to hang out - that is completely incorrect. Older women sure as hell want to go out, you didn't meet her in her living room did you?
She would likely want to show off her hot young guy and also feel that you're showing her off. If you don't go out she might think you don't want to be seen with her. Bear in mind that she can afford to go out and do many things on her own so if you always want to do something that's more boring than what she would be doing on her own, she'll dump you. Still it is true that it would be good to have some evenings at home, and not always stay out till morning, even on a night out sometimes you want to get home when you both still have a lot of energy left to have some great sex.

Have fun, unless you do something mean or deceitful, you will be just fine. Remember older women see through game a lot faster and have no patience for it, that's why she's single so don't try to any of those manipulation tricks that might get someone younger into bed, she'll see it a mile away. Be honest and attentive and you'll do just fine

Oh as much as you are being honest please do not say you are in the middle of a hot mom fantasy - unless she tells you first that she is in the middle of a young stud fantasy, in which case do discuss your fantasies in detail.

I am reading from the others that you are the same guy who had the fake-girlfriend-cuddlebuddy, good for you that you got out of that. You're gonna have some awesome sex! Alright!

Last edited:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Call her. Ask her out. That business of older women not wanting to hang out - that is completely incorrect. Older women sure as hell want to go out, you didn't meet her in her living room did you?
She would likely want to show off her hot young guy and also feel that you're showing her off. If you don't go out she might think you don't want to be seen with her. Bear in mind that she can afford to go out and do many things on her own so if you always want to do something that's more boring than what she would be doing on her own, she'll dump you. Still it is true that it would be good to have some evenings at home, and not always stay out till morning, even on a night out sometimes you want to get home when you both still have a lot of energy left to have some great sex.

Have fun, unless you do something mean or deceitful, you will be just fine. Remember older women see through game a lot faster and have no patience for it, that's why she's single so don't try to any of those manipulation tricks that might get someone younger into bed, she'll see it a mile away. Be honest and attentive and you'll do just fine

Oh as much as you are being honest please do not say you are in the middle of a hot mom fantasy - unless she tells you first that she is in the middle of a young stud fantasy, in which case do discuss your fantasies in detail.

I am reading from the others that you are the same guy who had the fake-girlfriend-cuddlebuddy, good for you that you got out of that. You're gonna have some awesome sex! Alright!

I agree but i wouldnt think about jumping her bones so early on unless that is all you both want.

Not all older women/milfs etc etc are just after a fvck and do genuinely like younger guys for a more ltr............me included.My bf is 23 and i'm 37,we've been together for over 2 yrs now and if he'd have tried fvcking me very early on i would have knocked him to the kerb,

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not all older women/milfs etc etc are just after a fvck and do genuinely like younger guys for a more ltr............me included.My bf is 23 and i'm 37,we've been together for over 2 yrs now and if he'd have tried fvcking me very early on i would have knocked him to the kerb,

I agree with this. You will get dumped if she thinks all you want is sex.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Invite her to your house for dinner and a movie. Keep some wine handy...

Not much more to do here (plus the clean thing)

You both know what you want. You both know where it is heading. Just don't screw it up. Apparently you have been doing fine. Don't change your routine now. Get naked and give each other the fantasy night(s).

Unless she is married. Then give it to her real good, take pictures and mail them to the husband. She deserves it and he needs to know what she really is.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I have been reading some of the responses here and one thing is clear. The OP needs to state what his intentions are.

I based the above on my own personal experainces with older women. And yes, it was all about sex. And more than anything, they were the aggressors. They were not one night stands, and you could call it a relationship of sorts, but not in the boyfriend/ girlfriend way. Maybe closer to fuck buddies. But I am aware that the Ashton Kutcher/ Demi Moore thing exsists. I am guessing this not what the OP wants. But I dont want to speak for him.

And Yes! Make sure your place is clean. Hell, I'll go out an even buy a whole new bed set if I think Im getting laid at my place. (done that before)

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yah I was the guy with the cuddle buddy problem. Luckily I don't have problems finding opportunities with women (taking advantage of my opportunities I do have problems with lol) so it wasn't THAT hard to move on.

You're right on with this. I hung out with her already and she's clearly not only looking for sex. She genuinely likes younger guys. She's insanely hot and she seems mad cool so I'll have to figure out how I feel about this lol.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yah I was the guy with the cuddle buddy problem. Luckily I don't have problems finding opportunities with women (taking advantage of my opportunities I do have problems with lol) so it wasn't THAT hard to move on.

You're right on with this. I hung out with her already and she's clearly not only looking for sex. She genuinely likes younger guys. She's insanely hot and she seems mad cool so I'll have to figure out how I feel about this lol.
So what do YOU want out of this? Coz it sounds like you just wanted to fuck and now you are all trying to figure out to feel about this. So define what a hot mom fantasy means to YOU.

Ill go first: An Atractive older woman that wants to fuck. No bullshit, , no strings attatched, no games, no commitment, no date, so to speak. She wants to use you for sex to fufill her own fantasy about being with a younger guy.

If this is not you, then listen to the advice of the ladies above.

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well the 1st thing that comes to mind when an attractive older lady shows interest in you is that she wants to use you for sex. I think thats pretty much ingrained in our minds with the whole "cougar" phenomenon these days.

No, I didn't put much thought into the fact that she might actually want to date me... Does that make me a bad person lol?

And no I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it, never even thought about it before because I have never been in this situation and never thought I would be.

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well the 1st thing that comes to mind when an attractive older lady shows interest in you is that she wants to use you for sex. I think thats pretty much ingrained in our minds with the whole "cougar" phenomenon these days.

No, I didn't put much thought into the fact that she might actually want to date me... Does that make me a bad person lol?

And no I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it, never even thought about it before because I have never been in this situation and never thought I would be.

Oh please you're not a bad person, you've just been influenced by other men's ideas about women, and most men don't have a clue about women.

So you are not put off by the idea that she might want more than sex?

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As an older woman, I would date a younger guy. It's not always just about sex. If you have chemistry, get along, enjoy each other's company, have fun when you hang out...why not?! And then if the sex is rockin' on top of that...its a bonus!

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I may have been too passive again!!

I hung out with her twice and she seemed really into me. Her hands were on me literally the whole time we hung out both times. I didn't want to force things too quickly like some of you mentioned but now that I think about thats probably what she wanted judging by her actions.

Last two times I've hit her up she said she already had plans and I haven't heard from her in 4-5 days. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but she would probably be texting me or something if she really was as into me as it seemed. I could be wrong but thats what it seems like now because she was really eager to chill the 1st two times and now shes been busy...

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
I think I may have been too passive again!!

I hung out with her twice and she seemed really into me. Her hands were on me literally the whole time we hung out both times. I didn't want to force things too quickly like some of you mentioned but now that I think about thats probably what she wanted judging by her actions.

Last two times I've hit her up she said she already had plans and I haven't heard from her in 4-5 days. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but she would probably be texting me or something if she really was as into me as it seemed. I could be wrong but thats what it seems like now because she was really eager to chill the 1st two times and now shes been busy...

Stick a fork in it, but leave the door open.