Hot mom fantasy coming true, help me play my cards right!!

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No worries dude. I've gone out with multiple women since I've been talking to her. Just the last month or so I haven't so I guess I've started to care too much since I didn't have anyone else to hit up. I'll stop hitting her up and let her hit me up while I meet new women.

I'm not convinced she's playing me. I'm the one who told her I didn't want a relationship. I had the chance to have sex with her but it was my fault it didn't happen. Those things don't really add up to me being used IMO.

I mean I certainly wouldn't mind getting to know her better, but she makes that impossible. I think it's just me mainly stressing about missing yet another opportunity to lose my virginity. That shit tears me up.

thats good man, yeah just keep meeting new people, never let a person who makes it impossible for you to get closer stop you from meeting someone who could be special

and it would be good for you to detach from her a bit, let her try to hang out with you, dont text/call her, let her call you .. if you dont talk in a few days and she finaly asks why just tell her "phones work both ways" ... because at this point, it seems like she lets you in her life around her schedule, you need to switch the roles because you will never get what you want living around someone else .. and she may or may not be directly playing you, but at the very least she only speaks/hangs out with you when she wants to ... if someone really likes you they wouldn't make life hard for you to get closer to them

and if you go out and meet other women it will only be a win/win/win, you'll get to play the field more and you will get to choose who you want to spend time with, not the other way around ... your "market value" will go up, its basic human nature to want something that everyone wants, if women notice you are desired by other women, they will do whatever it takes to get your attention ... and with that, your V-card will be gone in no time

spending and investing all your time and energy on an older woman who is impossible to connect with is crippling you with a chance with others ... once she realizes you are not dependant on her as she thought and that you are not a "chaise" but a human being who's "hot" (hotness based on you being chased by many women) she will then miss how great you were treating her and realize what she just lost ... once this happens she will do whatever it takes to get you back in with her (before you know it, you're balls deep in MILF pussy)

:redface:

oh and one last thing, don't commit so quickly because the "chase" or journey is just as exciting as the reward ... if you tell a girl who shows the slightest bit of interest in you that you want to be her BF than she won't want to stick around because it was too easy .... at the very least don't commit to her before she commits to you

Last edited:

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not so much worried about her using me or banging other dudes. I mean she's hot and like I said I wouldn't mind getting to know her better but I've never really felt a true connection with her. I'm mainly just stressed about the fact that I've lost yet another opportunity to lose my virginity. And I'm afraid I may not get another chance with her.

That's the story of my life with women. Missed opportunities whether it be sex or someone I like. It really hurts. Especially since I'm so fortunate to have the opportunities I do.

Last edited:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I will assume from your limited post history, all of which have a common thread, that you were being sarcastic and your term of douchbag is, in your world, a compliment. A strange one, but based on your posts, the only conclusion. All of your 13 posts over 3 years have a consistent distinct insulting quality to them. Here they are in all their glory :rolleyes:

http://www.lpsg.org/search.php?searchid=12944536

So...having re-re-re-disposed of the monster...I maintain that it is extremely difficult to give any credence to a year long story that started out as an admitted fantasy and has gone absolutely nowhere.

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's fine man. Like I said before you're very welcome to think whatever you want.

I'm not too worried about some guy who thinks I'm on here to lie about being a 24 year old virgin with social and sexual anxiety.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's fine man. Like I said before you're very welcome to think whatever you want.

I'm not too worried about some guy who thinks I'm on here to lie about being a 24 year old virgin with social and sexual anxiety.

Nor should you be. I really don't care guy. Only you know what your deal is and truthfully, your little trip here is not even on my radar of what is important in my life or the world in general. I promise I wasn't looking to comment in this thread again. I was just responding to a childish attack on me. I really prefer not to further get involved here. Good luck and have fun.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Call her and tell her you're going to the club again and you want to see her there.. Dance with her all night and then at some point whisper in her ear that she's beautiful and that she's turning you on.. Then pay close attention to her reaction.. You'll know if you're in or not.. Try to make out that night at least.. That's the best start.. You'll know if the next time is when you should be inviting her over to close the deal..

I went out with an older woman.. I was early 20's and she was 15 years older then me with 2 kids.. She was hot and definitely into sex.. She gave me blow jobs all the time and every where.. Older women love sex!..

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not so much worried about her using me or banging other dudes. I mean she's hot and like I said I wouldn't mind getting to know her better but I've never really felt a true connection with her. I'm mainly just stressed about the fact that I've lost yet another opportunity to lose my virginity. And I'm afraid I may not get another chance with her.

That's the story of my life with women. Missed opportunities whether it be sex or someone I like. It really hurts. Especially since I'm so fortunate to have the opportunities I do.

yeah the best way to lose your virginity is to up your odds, and you do that by talking to about 5-10 women at a time ... you seem like a normal guy who's able to hold a convo with a girl without going crazy haha, im sure theres someone out there who will fuck you lol

and make sure you jump at the oppratunity that is presented to you

mrmazman

Just Browsing
Media
I will assume from your limited post history, all of which have a common thread, that you were being sarcastic and your term of douchbag is, in your world, a compliment. A strange one, but based on your posts, the only conclusion. All of your 13 posts over 3 years have a consistent distinct insulting quality to them. Here they are in all their glory :rolleyes:

http://www.lpsg.org/search.php?searchid=12944536

So...having re-re-re-disposed of the monster...I maintain that it is extremely difficult to give any credence to a year long story that started out as an admitted fantasy and has gone absolutely nowhere.

Wow, you care a little too much about what people in an online form think about you.

Sad.