hot n sexy guy in san francisco, looking for guys that make my 8.5" look small!

hotstud4bigdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey! New to this site so hoping it's active and fun. I'm in San Fransisco, CA. I'm gay, 36, buzzed head, blue eyes, lean tight body from long time swimming and weight training. very sexy and masculine. in a long term relationship but have the freedom to play around when I want.

I would love to find other well hung guys in the area. I especially love finding guys that are extremely well hung because it makes my 8.5 inches (almost 9"!) look small. Not sure why thats a turn on but it is...I've always been happy with my size and love the looks I get from others when it gets fully erect.

My goals for this site is to actually find some men to compare sizes with (real time, not just online), cool if we could j/o together. I love to suck and go crazy when I get ahold of a large dick. I can take the big ones! If you want to give it a try, send me an email. I'm very laid back and cool, very masculine and 100% discreet about meeting up with people. No drama and no strings.

I love to exchange pics too.

do you like my pics?

muscle37

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you are very hot man!!!! 6'4''tall bodybuilder.hung just over 10'' would love to hook up with u man.Blonde blue eyes.