Hot New Werewolf Debuts on "True Blood"

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
33 yo Joe Manganiello will play werewolf Alcide Herveaux in this season's TrueBlood. He's had recurring roles in One Tree Hill and as Brad in How I Met Your Mother.

Spoiler Warning: Manganiello will be a love interest of Sookie Stackhouse as she goes on the hunt for her missing bf, Vampire Bill.

Attachments

Last edited:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DAMN! Piping and sizzling this guy is! He actually does look wolfish to me. He looks like he could grow a rug on his chest at the drop of a hat.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
33 yo Joe Manganiello will play werewolf Alcide Herveaux in this season's TrueBlood. He's had recurring roles in One Tree Hill and as Brad in How I Met Your Mother.

ya, joe took eddie cibrian's place on my top 10, ever since eddie got too skinny..... what's with all the male actors trying to be wafer thin?

I like my steak thick and rare (translation: BUTT & LEGS). lookin forward to more joe. thx rico.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ya, joe took eddie cibrian's place on my top 10, ever since eddie got too skinny..... what's with all the male actors trying to be wafer thin?

I like my steak thick and rare (translation: BUTT & LEGS). lookin forward to more joe. thx rico.

You took the words right out of my mouth! Eddie is slimmer now than he used to be, though I doubt he'll ever lose the bubble butt.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Funny how one can lust after a fictional character; I have had the hots for Alcide Herveaux since reading Club Dead. Maybe it's just the lusty animal appeal. Anyway, I imagined him a bit burlier and hairier, but this guy is definitely HOT!

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another great reason to watch! ;)

Just hope the blonde vamp still get lots of screen time!

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
honestly, he's ok, but I'm not bowng down or anything, he looks a tad fake (physically wise), he's got a cute face though. What I'M excited about is the fact that Sam is starting to want Bill in bed cause he drank his blood...they are going to have SO much fun with that this season!!! You think Sam may eventually "lay in on thick" to Bill? lol