hot older guy

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Bigdoggie, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Bigdoggie

Bigdoggie New Member

Albums:
    who here has had a crush on a hot older guy thats a friend of ur parents or a neighbor? has anyone seen one naked at the gym or something? i asked cuz i remember one of my moms friends took me to the beach and we went in the changing room and he was huge! ive though about that alot.

2. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    i've had a crush on my former Math teacher for a little while now. he taught me Math last year and now, sice i became a prefect (in our school, only the 12th graders are allowed prefect status.) i chose him to be my prefect mentor and now i see him all the time. (in school) we have nice convos where i pretend like i'm following his conversation (i'm good at that) and i stare at his eyes. (but i do listen to him, don't get me wrong.)
    i hate that i am so nervous around him...i usually speak awkardly,stammer or talk so fast that he barely understands me.

3. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

My first crush on a hot older guy happened in high school,I was 17 and I had this young and sexy substitute science teacher named Mr.Thomas,he was 28 but he looked a bit younger,he was beautiful and I tried to let him know how I felt many times,but sigh,he never went for the jailbait(lol):tongue: The same year I also had a crush on my gym teacher,Mr.Perkis,he had a HUGE bulge(lol)all of us girls used to admire it from afar:rolleyes:

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

sounds like he, the 1st teacher lost out on something good there, honey_grrl.

5. Balance1771

Balance1771 New Member

I haven't posted in a while, but thought I would add something to this thread:

I have always found older men and women to be extremely atractive. I think their maturlty and wisdom brings a lot to any friendship. In addition, the conversation is also deeper and more interesting.

I guess a lot of this stems from high school when I had crushes on some of my teachers. I had one professor (who was also a coach) that was friendly, handsome, and intelligent. He used to work out with my team sometimes and change in the locker room. I actually realized my attraction to men after seeing him nude in the locker room. There was something about his hairy body and extra large endowement that got me excited. I would fantasize about him "mentoring" me. More specifically, letting me explore him and be close to him while we discussed homework, politics, and life in general.

Have any other members had this kind of fantasy? Or have any mature men or women on here ever thought about playing that "mentor" role?

6. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

Mr.Thomas reminded me of Jude Law with an American accent:tongue: It was my senior year,and I was five months away from my 18th birthday:mad: So anything we would've done woulden't have been too illegal or taboo,I did,however,get some of the best grades in science in all 4 years of high school when he was there for two months:smile: If he would've went for it I would have had sex with him,that's for sure:tongue: :wink:

7. Balance1771

Balance1771 New Member

Do you still have that fantasy about your teacher? I find myself still wanting to live it out - not sure if that it normal or not.

8. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

Yes,I still fantasize about him:tongue:

9. Balance1771

Balance1771 New Member

It's tough to forget about that first crush on a teacher / coach =)

10. TrentonLuke

TrentonLuke Member

Albums:
    I had one man get me through my senior year and that was my Gym teacher. The only reason i passed a physical education class is becuase he was awesome! his personality made me take interest in him and then i noticed.. OMG HE"S GORGEOUS! lol. Now after graduating i see him at my place of employment all the time, a resaurant. Him and his wife. He even goes out to eat in gym shorts. Which by the way are also another reason i stayed in class that year. I would play volley ball with him and some of the other jocks and when i got to be behind him while he was in the squat posistion.. I'll be honost... i had an erection many a times.

Oh Mr. Kujat... Thanks for helping me out. In more ways that one:wink: !

11. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I was infatuated with an older guy that ran a business next to my parents store. I did not realize I was making a pest out of my self until one I went in and noticed him immediately walking out the front store. His wife told me that he was tired of me coming in so much. I felt like bursting out in tears but left. It was a long time before I could even look him in the eye. If I saw him outside, I would stay inside until he was gone. I am sure both he and his wife realized that was the only way to tell me. Now that I think back I was running in and out of his business maybe 10 times a day and hanging around.
    Much later on when I had my own retail store, a kid was doing almost the same thing. He would come in though when he got out of school and hang around until almost closing. Many times I felt like asking him to leave but I always remembered the feelings and hurt I had before. He finally stopped but fortunately it was not because I was rude to him.

Guys (and gals) I know this was a little off the original subject but I have never told this to anyone and it made me feel a little better by telling in.

12. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I'm reminded of the results of a research done years ago (sorry, name, date, etc., excape me) which reveal those younger who welcome the company of the older, generally are higher in intelligence than others of their age. I've had young friends who seem to welcome this tidbit of info.

13. The Professor 2

The Professor 2 New Member

I have been on the "receiving" end several times but didn't act on it until 4 years ago with my first experience sexually with another guy, who was then 18...from the perspective of someone older (hot..? perhaps to some - but that's not for me to say...) I felt very flattered by the attention and I would agree that he was very smart and quite intelligent, far above and beyond most his age...

OH BTW - Hiya Balance - can't get Yahoo IM to sign on but will keep trying :rolleyes:

14. chicagosam

Gold Member

They have to be. Otherwise, we wouldn't talk to them.:biggrin1:

Interesting position to be in—the older guy. Been there, done it. Flattering, exciting, but strange sometimes.

15. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I've had crushes on older women before, but never anybody who was friends with my parents or who lived on my street.

and now I'm kind of old myself.

16. chicagosam

Gold Member

It's far better to be on the "receiving" end . . . and safer! I have been hit on by both genders and tried to find ways of putting them off without hurting their feelings, though not always succesfully. I had young man who I had to cut off completely, even though his parents and I are friends and remain so. (They know.) Another one camped outside my dressing room door after shows—I had to arrange to leave the theater as the curtain came down to avoid him. I had a 17 year girl who I was too naive to pick up on the signals. I gave her a ride home one night and she decided to grab me and stick her tongue down my throat. I didn't respond the way she wanted and I went from Hot Older Guy (thread terminology, not mine!) to Most Hated Man In The World (my terminology, hers unprintable!) in five seconds. Yes, they were all intelligent, but I needed to be the adult in each case. While it is flattering to be hit on by someone younger, it's best that they play with kids their own age. and that I play with kids my age. It's always been my policy. Besides, I don't want to be traded for cigarettes hourly by my new prison boyfriend, Bubba, for bending over to pick up soap in the shower.:biggrin1:

17. Matthew

Gold Member

And here I thought you liked me, Sam. :wink:

18. chicagosam

Gold Member

(with a moronic redneck accent he replied) I love you, Bubba (a.k.a. Matthew), you know I do (he hurls . . . profusely!), but if I could just have an hour off now and then . . . and a doughnut cushion! (he rubs his swollen behind) I am so inflamed!:biggrin1:

19. D_Lawsonne Lackingnuts

I have thought in the past that some of my male teachers were attractive, but I cannot say I had a crush until this past year, probably because I actually saw him naked.

He was my history teacher and he was so fucking hot. He's 27 and has these gorgeous beautiful eyes and is hairy in all the right places. He is so funny and has a great sense of humor. He would always wear khakis and an Oxford shirt everyday and there would always be a bulge, but his best feature was most definitely his ass. It is the perfect bubble butt.

Little did I know that he went to the same gym I did until I saw him excercising one day and went over and chatted with him. Turns out, we had a lot in common. We spent the day working out together and ended up showering together. He had a nice cock, but I discovered his bulge was mostly from his massive balls than his cock, which was only slightly above average. Then, again, this was flaccid size I was looking at.

All the masturbation fantasies I had, and still have, about that guy...

20. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

His best feature could very well be making the "always" bulge, ryan, since it probably tightly tugs the fabric across his crotch area. You think?

Draft saved Draft deleted