JackU

Superior Member
Media
Does he still make house calls?
tumblr_oiek00AwVX1t0oh7co1_1280.jpg

Onetimeuser4

Expert Member
Media
fuck yeah! dad/son suit sex is very hot.
I had 2 experiences like that when I was 23/24 I would purposely go to hotels with bars that cater to business travelers. Sit and sip on a drink...occasionally eye all the business men and start a conversation with them. Some would flirt but only managed to get with two. One about late 30s slim shaved head. He told me he had a nice bottle of whiskey in his room and if I wanted to try it out. Of course I say yeah and after like finishing half the drink and breaking the ice he ended up throwing me on the bed and fucking me really good.

2nd time was similar but this was was a little older bear body. At this point we were both drunk already and he asked me if I wanted to come with him and we just needed up fucking. Both were just out of work in their business attire. Turned me the fuck on.

Ddoohhn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had 2 experiences like that when I was 23/24 I would purposely go to hotels with bars that cater to business travelers. Sit and sip on a drink...occasionally eye all the business men and start a conversation with them. Some would flirt but only managed to get with two. One about late 30s slim shaved head. He told me he had a nice bottle of whiskey in his room and if I wanted to try it out. Of course I say yeah and after like finishing half the drink and breaking the ice he ended up throwing me on the bed and fucking me really good.

2nd time was similar but this was was a little older bear body. At this point we were both drunk already and he asked me if I wanted to come with him and we just needed up fucking. Both were just out of work in their business attire. Turned me the fuck on.

That sounds incredible!! Give me an idea

or is there any 50 plus business men that wants some work trip fun with a twink after the pandemic blows over

Ddoohhn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

That sounds incredible!! Give me an idea

or is there any 50 plus business men that wants some work trip fun with a twink after the pandemic blows over