hot or just annoying?

nevar1527

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey guys,
I know this is asked a lot but do you find it hot or just annoying to have a gf who typically can't take all of you?

I'm 21, 5'2'', 111lbs and what most would call tight (some have even said when aroused I'm tighter than some virgins) so, although I get really wet every time we fuck and we use plenty of lube except for every once in a while I can't comfortably take all of him (he's 8" and has a lot of girth) when I can, I'll let him go all out, but that's not most of the time.

Your opinions?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would find it frustrating. And I wouldn't go on a date with that girl, expecting sex again. I prefer to slide fully inside my dates. I don't mind taking my time, but I like to get all the way inside.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I'd say hot. But the important question is, are you cumming too? Guys are easy. We can blow within minutes from pretty much anything. Are you still able to cum when he's not going all the way in? Or when he does goes all in? I've got no problem going half with a girlfriend I care about as long as she's enjoying it, too. If it's uncomfortable for her and not optimal for me, then we've got a problem. How long have you two been dating? Might just need more time to get used to a bigger cock. Also try different positions cuz some make it easier for you to accomodate him.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey guys,
I know this is asked a lot but do you find it hot or just annoying to have a gf who typically can't take all of you?

I'm 21, 5'2'', 111lbs and what most would call tight (some have even said when aroused I'm tighter than some virgins) so, although I get really wet every time we fuck and we use plenty of lube except for every once in a while I can't comfortably take all of him (he's 8" and has a lot of girth) when I can, I'll let him go all out, but that's not most of the time.

Your opinions?

If it's just a hook up then neither of us should expect that the sex is going to be perfect especially if she's a small girl. But if I love and feel close to her, then nothing is really annoying because over time the two of us will work things out (or in, as the case may be). One of the greatest things about being in a relationship is discovering all the aspects of being with another person, whether sexual or whatever.

Just relax and try to enjoy each other. :biggrin1:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been able to fully take any of the guys I've been with except one who I didn't see again because he was really tiny, I never had one of them complaining but one did have this to say 'if you could take me all I'd know you could take more so I'd feel I was too small,' he said it made him feel like a stud.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been able to fully take any of the guys I've been with except one who I didn't see again because he was really tiny, I never had one of them complaining but one did have this to say 'if you could take me all I'd know you could take more so I'd feel I was too small,' he said it made him feel like a stud.

Uh-oh! I probably made every guy I've been with feel small then! :eek: :biggrin1:

I've been able to fully take every guy I've ever been with, in any position, and more than half of the guys I've been with have been big (this is because I actively seek out big guys...) This however is kind of a source of pride with me, as it fits in with my fantasy (thanks to Jean Auel's book The Valley of Horses for the verbalization of my particular fantasy).Hopefully the guys enjoy it though too! :smile: I think they probably do, since the bigger guys I've been with tended to latch onto me. :wink:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was what they said when they were with me wirw, men can easily amend their opinions to suit the woman they're with, after all they're with us for other qualities apart from the depth of our vagina.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was what they said when they were with me wirw, men can easily amend their opinions to suit the woman they're with, after all they're with us for other qualities apart from the depth of our vagina.

Very true! They probably tailor it to make us feel good. :smile: I have been with a guy who did have problems with some previous women he'd been with not being able to take him, but for me it was no problem at all, and he seemed to like that. Although he'd probably tell the other women a different story. :wink:

That's fine with me. I'm happy with myself down there. Now if I could be happy with the rest of me as well, I'd be a lot better off! :biggrin1:

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
hey guys,

Your opinions?

Well, I have to admit it can be a little frustrating to have to hold back sometimes when you really want to cut loose, but it certainly never gets to the point of not being enjoyable. As far as I'm concerned, hey, I'm still getting some. :wink:

The best thing to do in my experience is to play around with positions. For example, I LOVE going in from behind with her flat on her stomach because I can really hammer away if I want to. Her legs and butt being between my pelvis and her opening limit the penetration, but at the same time provide contact on my penis as if I were going deeper.

Hope this helps a little.