Hot Power Ranger Men!

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm confused. What does this guy have to do with the Power Rangers? Or did I miss something entirely?

On a different note, whoever, I chatted with a guy on gay.com. He claimed to have been the purple power ranger. I never watched the show so I don't even know is there ever was a purple power ranger.

Sklar

tradefed22000

Sexy Member
Media
It has been proven that the guy from SC is not the red ranger, there have been photos of Austin St. John from conventions and recent things, and while he has gained wieght, it isn't the freaky muscles on Brock. They look completely different.

There is no shortage of hot power rangers, though.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought it was stated here previously that while in there power ranger uniforms that the rangers were all played by female marshall artists, not the actual actors playing the parts.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^TBH, Deno, the American version of the show was a mash up of newly filmed scenes with the Japanese version.

Usually, the ground fight scenes were taped in the US (after the first season) and then they would fuse those parts with the old-school footage from Japan to make the show.

Does anyone remember the pilot episode where Trini was played by a Hispanic girl? The next episode, that girl was switched out for Thuy Trang.

Reactions: lyricblumist

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh,yeah. I almost forgot that I grew up in La Verne, CA which is around the area that Jason David Frank is from. He used to teach at the Red Dragon Karate school near where I used to live and he dated a childhood friend of mine (the person was older than me, that's how that works if you wondered.)

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never watched the Power Rangers, but Matt Austin (who played Bridge Carson, the Green SPD Ranger) had a minor role in the film A Separate Peace. He caught my eye in that film. I think he has a nice smile. Attached are some screenshots. He also played a hustler in Queer as Folk.

Attachments

tradefed22000

Sexy Member
Media
I remember the Tripletts! They were smoking hot. I am suprised we did not see them go on to do better things.

It is kind of sad, it seems like PW is a career killer, for some reason. I know Amy Jo Johnson was in some additional things, but I have not seen any of the many other actors/actresses in anything else.

Reactions: Fighterofx