Hot Power Ranger Men!

Anyone have any luck contacting one of those who have the JDF pics?

yes people have been sent JDF and Jason Faunt pics but due to fighting on this thread between people and one of the people who has them they have stated they aren't going to share them.

yes people have been sent JDF and Jason Faunt pics but due to fighting on this thread between people and one of the people who has them they have stated they aren't going to share them.
Well that sucks. They need to put whatever made them fight behind them and get back to drooling over hot ranger guys who rangers who had their dick pics leaked.

Yeah but what can you do was hoping seeing more leaks might help with my depression but guess its not in the cards

So we know people have been lucky enough with some of the ranger men like Jason, JDF ( still hoping to see his pics at some point) and Steve but has anyone else heard anything about David or Austin from MMPR

Reactions: Gabriel and JMarTen

Hey all, been having a pretty down day. Wanted to check in here to see if there was any updates anyone would be willing to share either with JDF, Austin or David. If so could you please pm me.

venusrose

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bump anyone feeling generous with any new pics?

34igz01.jpg

Jfc, if anyone had anything to post, they'd actually post it. Bumping the thread every few days asking for pics isn't helping. It's annoying, thirsty posts like this that make people not want to share what they have. Smdh...

34igz01.jpg

Jfc, if anyone had anything to post, they'd actually post it. Bumping the thread every few days asking for pics isn't helping. It's annoying, thirsty posts like this that make people not want to share what they have. Smdh...

Okay I understand your opinion, but I wasn't looking for leaks but hoping to restart the discussion about the men of Power Rangers and to start sharing just normal pics that's why I bumped it and asked about pics