Hot Power Ranger Men!

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG, Brennan Mejia! Talk about scorchin!! Between him and Yoshi it's a miracle I could watch the show without having my pants down to my ankles and my hand on my junk!

Also, anyone catch that David Yost pic? I always knew he was packing! I mean, he's soft but he looks around 6x5. But then again IDK shit about scale. Also IDK if that is a VPL or not.

And to be honest, Yost's pic is WAY hotter than Steve Cardenas' similar pic, seen here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BSMxYUagfIf/

And Yost is packing more (assumably).

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So... David Yost, in the blue shorts...

or Steve Cardenas, in the red shorts?

My vote is for Yost. With such a rockin' bod (and what I hope is a fat, meaty piece of pony boloney and not a trick of the light or Photoshop), I'm surprised I haven't found a shirtless pic of Yost until now.

Attachments

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aw, fuck YEAH!! Ludi Lin is fucking hawt!!! Of course, all the PR2017 Ranger boys are hot! I'd love to give Ludi Lin a tongue bath and suck him off, though a part of me hopes he'd be a bottom cuz then I could play with those pecs with one hand and alternate between his abs and junk with my other hand, all while pounding his perfect butt!

Throw in David Yost and Jason Faunt and Steven Cardenas and Azim Rizk and Brenna Mejia and (if there's room) the hottest non-Ranger PR alum Chris Reid and there's no WAY I wouldn't forget that.

Rltyfreak

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let's not forget about Firass Dirani(Mystic Force Red Ranger),Archie Kao(Lost Galaxy Blue Ranger),Danny Slavin(Lost Galaxy Red Ranger). But my personal favorite has to be Jason David Frank(Tommy, the orignal green ranger).Who has packed on the muscles to join the MMA scene.
I have nudes

austinrydell

Legendary Member
Media
Henderson, Nevada, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have seen him nude. We used to trade and sends pics

I’m pretty sure he’s been baited multiple times, he’s been on random “celeb leak” lists. Still a dream of mine to see him in all his glory!