Hot Redhead Actor Damian Lewis

sjpinsea

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this guy is so damn hot! There's something about him that is really sexy. He played the main character in the movie "Dream Catcher" and had his own TV show called "Life." Does anyone have any hot pics of this guy? Man, would I love to see some nude/semi-nude/bulge pics of him.
Thanks.

Damian Lewis.jpg

Reactions: randomphotog
S

superbot

Funnily enough I saw him, in the flesh, at a flower market in London in the spring.I'm sure he's a nice guy,but physically he's quite short and VERY skinny.Can't think why he was considered for 007?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Funnily enough I saw him, in the flesh, at a flower market in London in the spring.I'm sure he's a nice guy,but physically he's quite short and VERY skinny.Can't think why he was considered for 007?

Are you sure it was him? It seems to me that he's often taller than most his costars, and according to imdb he's 6'1".

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...and I agree with you
...And I agree with You all. :wink:
Damian is hot as fuck, and a fine actor as well.
There are about two frames of blink-and-You'll-miss-it cock in "Jeffrey Archer: The Truth". Problem is that his face is never seen in those same frames, so there's doubt as to whether it's him or a double. I soooo wanna see the cock!

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yet another Band of Brothers hottie. I thought the American accent he used in the miniseries made him even hotter - total 'boy next door' gee-whiz kinda guy.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I first got into him after seeing him as "Soames" in The Forsyte Saga on PBS years ago. And I've been hoping to find Jeffrey Archer: The Truth on DVD or as a torrent somewhere but haven't had any luck. His ass looks amazing in those caps from the movie.

S

superbot

Are you sure it was him? It seems to me that he's often taller than most his costars, and according to imdb he's 6'1".
Definately,everyone was looking at him.Not being unkind,but I think he photographs better than he looks,but thats true of alot of people.(Except with me it's the other way round!) He was a bit of a beanpole though,but he did have his children with him, 2 little girls,who were rather sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

superbot

Please all go down on one knee for the ultimate red headed Englishman, Rupert Penry Jones.The man is a god,he has no equal!!

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have dreamed again of Mandolay and he would make a perfect husband to Rebbecca.I have had the hots for him since he played Soames and a fine actor he is.

maceov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn't think so at first, but I guess he is kind of cute, for a red-haired "mouth-breather"...

He'd be SO MUCH better looking however, if he'd close his mouth for his pictures.