Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in quite a trendy area, loads of 30-40 somethings in the area who love the bohemian vibe the area has.

I've taken up running recently and I keep on bumping into this rather hot dad guy who I often see as I return home after my late afternoon run.

He nicely built always wear quite figure hugging tshirts and shorts that really show off his hairy legs.

I know he is also a runner, as I have seen him pass my bedroom window, hot and sweaty to be honest I have a bit of a secret crush on the man, but I know he is totally straight as I see him walking his kids home from the local school.

Today was no different, and I happened to be walking out of my drive when I bumped into him.

We exchanged hello's and he then introduced himself as Ben, he told me he see's me quite often and he lives just around the corner - the one with the very highly designed extension.

I told him I loved how big it was (I giggled a little inside) and loved the design.

I am not quite sure what else we chatted about as I began to become transfixed by a cheeky glint in his eye and how muscular he seemed to have become over recent weeks. He has a very clear vein running down his biceps.

He stretched, and said he was feeling a little stiff after a heavy workout - I said I could tell he had been working out more.

"Really?!" - At that point he flexed his biceps right in front of me - "pretty impressive eh!"

Not only was there this hunk in front of me flexing as he did so his T-shirt rose up to show his furry stomach which was toned and the definition of his abs was showing as he tensed.

"Yeah, I am really getting back in to the gym - even getting my abs back from my 20s" - then he fully pulled up his tshirt and tenses his abs.

My eyes must have been popping out at this stage.

"Give em a punch! Rock hard they are"

I gave them a casual, i am not that arsed, kinda punch....."yeah decent them mate".....but as I did so my dick told a different story as it began to harden in my shorts.

I quickly tried to change the subject..."Anyhow it's a great sunny day - think I am going to go for a run"

"Hmmmmm, great idea bud, think I need to stretch out and do a run myself - you wanna take a run out together?"

"Erm, er, yeah sure"

"Ok, I just need to drop the kids off at home - their mum is taking them out for the rest of the day - gives me a whole today to myself"

"See you back her in ten mins"

I ran back inside, rushing through my head was all sorts of scenarios - but I had to check myself and calm down - this was a totally straight dude who just wanted to go for a friendly neighbourly run.

I quickly got changed into my running kit and waited outside.

Then I saw him, jogging, down the road.

He was wearing a very tight white vest, I'd never seen him in a vest before. Plus compression shorts which really hugged his thick hairy thighs, along with some very short running shorts on top. I could his bulge flopping from side to side....

"Ok you ready bud", he said, grinning....

"Yeah c'mon lets go"

"Shall we run down into the woods, makes it a bit more interesting, I know it has rained a little, but its fun"

"OK...."

So we ran through the woods...I tended to traily slightly behind....not only as I wasnt as fit as him, but it did give me the chance to stare at his perfectly rounded arse without being caught.

We chatted about general stuff, between being out of breath.

As we got deep into the woods....he shouted "stop! I need to piss!"

He just stepped to the side and pulled both pairs of shorts down to below his knees. He flopped his dick out and gave it a little shake, pulled back his foreskin and his cock head just seem to swell, just a little, before this powerful jet of piss appeared...

I was in heaven, here was this fit handsome sexy stud casually pissing in front of me.

His cock cock thick and floppy, with low hanging hairy nuts....he definitely had that straight look about him.

I took a look at his arse, just a light bit of dark fluff.

I tried not to stare as I caught my breath.

"You not need a piss too?"

"Maybe"

Problem was my dick was hard so i couldn't piss at this stage.

"C'mon don't be shy - you dont seem shy to me - let cross our piss streams together"

With his shorts still pulled down he stopped pissing, ran up to me and pulled down my shorts.

My hard dick sprung out.

"Whoa!!! Something got you worked up - the run?"

"Erm yeah kind of, I guess"

"Can you piss when you are hard? Go on try!"

Now my dick has an upward curve so when hard the piss slip is pointing to the sky"

I thought to myself, this guy isn't fazed by me being hard....so fuck it...lets go with it.

I stood there, and I pushed out a hot stream of piss that jetted up towards the sky.

"Fuuuuck man - thats cool"

Two can play at this game I thought "so....can YOU piss hard!?!?"

He seems to clam up a little, but then went "only one way to try, but I need to get hard, give me a minute, doesnt take me much!"

So there I am, stood with my hard dick out and he then began to stroke his dick, like it was nothing.

My dick twitched and got harder, then I made it twitch even more....just to see what he thought as he was stroking his dick.

"Man this feel really good, to be in the open and getting hard. Seems like you like it too"

I took my dick in my hand, and slowly began to jerk it. "Yeah me and my bf love doing stuff outdoors"

"I've seen you two together - make a damn handsome couple. Hope he wont mind us doing this"

"He'll be a bit jealous i think - that I've seen you naked"

I was a bit wary of saying that just in case he suddenly realised I was getting a sexual thrill out of this.

"I dont think my missus likes outdoor - i've asked her a few times and he said no, but this is fun"

I saw that as a green light he was cool with it all.

"Fuck! I think i am it nervous - haha - not getting fully hard here bro"

"Erm, well, when this happens I usually offer to help my bf......"

"Well, go on see what you can do.....I wanna get hard now, my nuts are feeling tight"

I moved to stand side by side. I took hold of his dick in one hand and slowly began to work his dick.

He stood there proud, with his arms up behind his head. He knew what he wanted!

I worked his dick a little more, then I saw this jewel at the tip of of his dick - pre-cum - I knew now this stud was horned up. I tapped the block of clear sticky liquid then took it to my lips.

"You like that?"

"Fuck yeah - it's sweet and tastes of a man"

"There's gonna be loads of my sweet stuff coming out of there if you carry on like that - man you are good!"

"I'll show you good....."

and with that I knealt down in front of him, his glistening dick, pulsating and his head was raging hard.

I waited a moment, looked up at him, his eyes were intense and I could tell I had control of him now.

I buried my nose into his groin, inhaling the aroma of his sweaty hairy balls. I pulled back opened my mouth and took his dick in my mouth. His hands held my head and pushed me hard down on his dick. He began to pump his dick into my mouth - fucking it.

He crossed his arms and ripped off his tshirts and then pushed me off his dick so he could step out of his shorts completly.

"That's better - feel like I can enjoy this now"

As he broadened his stance, placed his hands behind his head, tensed his abs....

"finish me off, but take your time, I am loving this"

Worked his thick, veined dick, I was in ecastacy.....but his thrusts got faster and as much as I didnt want it to end I felt his hot spunck shoot down my throat.

"Fuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk" he moaned, with this deep guttural roar, I was worried someone would hear.

As he pumped my mouth full of spunk he pulled out, his dick was dripping, my mouth was dripping...he was panting, his muscled chest heaving and covered in sweat.

He took his shorts and wiped my mouth.

"I think there is someone coming"

In the distance we could see some dog walkers.

"Always the way" I said, 'Never get too much peace around here"

He pulled up his compression shorts - his bulge was still massive.

"C'mon, let head to my place. We can shower there - I think you need to blow your load...somewhere too"

As we jogged back home, my head was all a whirl. What did he mean I needed to blow my load somewhere?

Was he gonna let me fuck him?? I'd be happy to shoot over his handsome, hairy face.

[Another story for another day]

1663667418141.png

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in quite a trendy area, loads of 30-40 somethings in the area who love the bohemian vibe the area has.

I've taken up running recently and I keep on bumping into this rather hot dad guy who I often see as I return home after my late afternoon run.

He nicely built always wear quite figure hugging tshirts and shorts that really show off his hairy legs.

I know he is also a runner, as I have seen him pass my bedroom window, hot and sweaty to be honest I have a bit of a secret crush on the man, but I know he is totally straight as I see him walking his kids home from the local school.

Today was no different, and I happened to be walking out of my drive when I bumped into him.

We exchanged hello's and he then introduced himself as Ben, he told me he see's me quite often and he lives just around the corner - the one with the very highly designed extension.

I told him I loved how big it was (I giggled a little inside) and loved the design.

I am not quite sure what else we chatted about as I began to become transfixed by a cheeky glint in his eye and how muscular he seemed to have become over recent weeks. He has a very clear vein running down his biceps.

He stretched, and said he was feeling a little stiff after a heavy workout - I said I could tell he had been working out more.

"Really?!" - At that point he flexed his biceps right in front of me - "pretty impressive eh!"

Not only was there this hunk in front of me flexing as he did so his T-shirt rose up to show his furry stomach which was toned and the definition of his abs was showing as he tensed.

"Yeah, I am really getting back in to the gym - even getting my abs back from my 20s" - then he fully pulled up his tshirt and tenses his abs.

I gave them a casual, i am not that arsed, kinda punch....."yeah decent them mate".....but as I did so my dick told a different story as it began to harden in my shorts.

I quickly tried to change the subject..."Anyhow it's a great sunny day - think I am going to go for a run"

"Hmmmmm, great idea bud, think I need to stretch out and do a run myself - you wanna take a run out together?"

"Erm, er, yeah sure"

"Ok, I just need to drop the kids off at home - their mum is taking them out for the rest of the day - gives me a whole today to myself"

I ran back inside, rushing through my head was all sorts of scenarios - but I had to check myself and calm down - this was a totally straight dude who just wanted to go for a friendly neighbourly run.

He was wearing a very tight white vest, I'd never seen him in a vest before. Plus compression shorts which really hugged his thick hairy thighs, along with some very short running shorts on top. I could his bulge flopping from side to side....

"Yeah c'mon lets go"

"Shall we run down into the woods, makes it a bit more interesting, I know it has rained a little, but its fun"

"OK...."

So we ran through the woods...I tended to traily slightly behind....not only as I wasnt as fit as him, but it did give me the chance to stare at his perfectly rounded arse without being caught.

He just stepped to the side and pulled both pairs of shorts down to below his knees. He flopped his dick out and gave it a little shake, pulled back his foreskin and his cock head just seem to swell, just a little, before this powerful jet of piss appeared...

I was in heaven, here was this fit handsome sexy stud casually pissing in front of me.

His cock cock thick and floppy, with low hanging hairy nuts....he definitely had that straight look about him.

"Maybe"

"C'mon don't be shy - you dont seem shy to me - let cross our piss streams together"

With his shorts still pulled down he stopped pissing, ran up to me and pulled down my shorts.

My hard dick sprung out.

Now my dick has an upward curve so when hard the piss slip is pointing to the sky"

I thought to myself, this guy isn't fazed by me being hard....so fuck it...lets go with it.

I stood there, and I pushed out a hot stream of piss that jetted up towards the sky.

He seems to clam up a little, but then went "only one way to try, but I need to get hard, give me a minute, doesnt take me much!"

So there I am, stood with my hard dick out and he then began to stroke his dick, like it was nothing.

My dick twitched and got harder, then I made it twitch even more....just to see what he thought as he was stroking his dick.

"Man this feel really good, to be in the open and getting hard. Seems like you like it too"

I took my dick in my hand, and slowly began to jerk it. "Yeah me and my bf love doing stuff outdoors"

"I've seen you two together - make a damn handsome couple. Hope he wont mind us doing this"

I was a bit wary of saying that just in case he suddenly realised I was getting a sexual thrill out of this.

"I dont think my missus likes outdoor - i've asked her a few times and he said no, but this is fun"

"Well, go on see what you can do.....I wanna get hard now, my nuts are feeling tight"

I moved to stand side by side. I took hold of his dick in one hand and slowly began to work his dick.

I worked his dick a little more, then I saw this jewel at the tip of of his dick - pre-cum - I knew now this stud was horned up. I tapped the block of clear sticky liquid then took it to my lips.

"You like that?"

"There's gonna be loads of my sweet stuff coming out of there if you carry on like that - man you are good!"

and with that I knealt down in front of him, his glistening dick, pulsating and his head was raging hard.

I waited a moment, looked up at him, his eyes were intense and I could tell I had control of him now.

I buried my nose into his groin, inhaling the aroma of his sweaty hairy balls. I pulled back opened my mouth and took his dick in my mouth. His hands held my head and pushed me hard down on his dick. He began to pump his dick into my mouth - fucking it.

He crossed his arms and ripped off his tshirts and then pushed me off his dick so he could step out of his shorts completly.

As he broadened his stance, placed his hands behind his head, tensed his abs....

Worked his thick, veined dick, I was in ecastacy.....but his thrusts got faster and as much as I didnt want it to end I felt his hot spunck shoot down my throat.

"Fuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk" he moaned, with this deep guttural roar, I was worried someone would hear.

As he pumped my mouth full of spunk he pulled out, his dick was dripping, my mouth was dripping...he was panting, his muscled chest heaving and covered in sweat.

"C'mon, let head to my place. We can shower there - I think you need to blow your load...somewhere too"

As we jogged back home, my head was all a whirl. What did he mean I needed to blow my load somewhere?

Was he gonna let me fuck him?? I'd be happy to shoot over his handsome, hairy face.

View attachment 78500051
great story mate - id of liked a little more detailed descirption of both guys cocks - cut/uncut/thick/bush or trimmed pubes..... maybe for part 2 eh!

bigdave6536

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jeez, that's longer than I expected. Hope you enjoy.
OH MY DAYS, what a story… don’t leave me hanging too long!!!

I usually get bored reading stories but yours kept my interest throughout!!!

THANK YOU

Manclad74

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OH MY DAYS, what a story… don’t leave me hanging too long!!!

I usually get bored reading stories but yours kept my interest throughout!!!

THANK YOU
The best stories are always the one with a hint of truth in them ;-)

Manclad74

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
**** PART 2 ******

We were both still breathing really heavily, trying to compose ourselves as a group of dog walkers approached.

We checked ourselves out, trying to make sure we were at least presentable, i pointed out a moist spot of Ben's spunk seeping through his shorts....we just looked t each other and laughed. His eyes were electric. The lust in them was real. My dick was raging, it was rock hard. I stood up and made it twitch - he reach down down and gave it a good squeeze..

Wow man - that's massive!

We jogged towards home. Neither of us said much. My mind had loads of questions, but all I could think of was him naked again.

As we turned on to our road....Ben turned to me and asked "You still want to shower at mine?"

"Yeah, definitely!"

We arrived at his house, he opened the gate and I walked through, as I passed him, he gave my arse a slap....

"You have a great looking arse mate, and your legs are like a rugby players!"

I almost felt like I was being predated, and I was loving it.

He opened the door - and he completely stripped naked in the hallway. Leaving his sweaty, spunk stained clothes on the floor.

"C'mon take them off too - I'll shove them in the wash for you"

Now, forgive me for being practical, I thought a wash is going to be at least two hours! :)

I stripped, there we both were, butt naked in his house. He casually bent over and picked them up - I got a great, but brief, view of his hairy arse. Not too hairy, just a light fuzz, but the hair was clumped together with sweat. He bundled them into the washer.

"You want a drink?"

"Yes, sure"

He headed to the kitchen, I followed behind....I gazed upon this man....he had an assertive yet casual swagger about him.
His natural, athletic, masculine physique, was like a Calvin Klein model.

He poured us both a glass of water, we gulped it down, naked, like it was the most natural thing to be doing.

He glanced down at my semi hard dick. Clapped his hands together and rubbed them...."OK, lets get down to business - lets get showed!"

He almost ran upstairs, missing out two steps on every stride.

I followed him into this huge bathroom, it was a wet room, he turned on the shower.

Hot, steamy water cascaded down.

Ben stepped under it and started to get wet all over and added a little shower gel, he looked like one of those super hot, big dicked guys you see in the gym. But, this time, I could look as much as I wanted...He was covered in soapy bubbles.

"You joining me then sexy man!?"

I smiled, and got under the hot water, it felt good. I took the shower gel and soaped myself up, it all felt good, but not sexual, but that the tension was there.

My dick began to get hard, i carried on showering, it bounced up and down. When i get hard i stick out horizontally, I looked at Ben, he was was hard too but his dick pointed more up - with a perfect looking curve and prominent cum pipe. He was thicker than me and his foreskin had automatically retracted to show a very fat helmet shaped head. He looked like he trimmed his pubes but there was a definitely bush but his balls were smooth. With the hot water his ball sack allowed his big bull balls to hang low.

I wanted him to make the first move. I loved him being the alpha male.

I made sure I was going to be fresh and clean...our dicks kept clashing and he jokingly clashed with mine.

He poured some showed gel on his cock to make it very soapy then moved towards me and grabbed my cock and soaped them up together.

He could barely get his hand around both....then he used both hands....fuck this was amazing.

He leant back and rinsed his face, whilst his head was under the water and his eyes were closed I too a moment to feast my eyes on his body. My dick was rock hard.

He cleared the water and he moved in towards me....."can I kiss you?"

It seemed strange him asking, but I didn't say anything...I just moved towards him and place my lips on his. They were soft but both our beards connected - it felt so good - two hot men kissing.

He raised both his hands and he cupped my head and pulled me harder on to his face. Then I felt his tongue dart inside my mouth. Now this is getting real! We began to grind our bodies under the hot water, our hands exploring every inch of our bodies.

"Jeez I could cum just by kissing you - you are such a good kisser" he said.

He swung me around to face away from him and I steadied myself on the wall, the hot water cascading down my back.

He soaped up my back and my crack, paying particular attention to my hole, he carrased my legs...."damn i am so jealous of those legs man"

He turned off the water, "tell me to stop if you dont like it"

He knealt down, and I felt his strong hand part my butt cheeks and his tongue - I gasped.

"That's good i take it"

"God yeah, more!"

I closed my eyes, and enjoyed the warm tongue dart around my hole.

He stopped.

He wrapped his arms around me and I felt his huge hard dick press up against my back.

He nuzzled the back of my neck and groan as he rubbed his dick along the top my my crack.

I felt him pull back a little and then he hit the spot....right on target.

I pushed back a little to show I was willing and ready....

His arms tightened around my chest, I felt safe and horny....

He pushed, slowly at first, I moaned, it did hurt, he pull out.

"Sorry sorry"

"Don't be, you are massive, you need to go slow, let go easy....at first"

He took aim again...this time he got a bit further in. I pulled his hand up to cover my face...

"Oh you like it a bit kinky eh"

He muffled my moans with his hand at the same time holding me still so as to get maximum thrust. It was tender but he knew what he (and I) wanted.

As his dick got past his swollen head my hole eagerly sucked in the rest of his full lenght.

"OK, just wait a minute....I hope that is it all now?"

"There's another inch or so"

"God....ok, go all the way, right up to your balls"

I got that feeling when you know the dick is so deep inside you, the connection with the other guy. He waited....but the instinct to fuck took over.

He began to take slow, but deep pumps....he almost took his dick out but always managed to keep the head inside me....that's what felt so good.

He began to pump a lot faster....I wanted him to shoot, I wanted to shoot but....

"Lets stop for a minute, I don't want to cum just yet. Let get dry."

He pulled out of me, there was a sting of precum dripping off us both. We rinsed ourselves off and we towelled dry and headed to his bedroom.

1665146592176.png

1665146814148.png

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

"Erm, er, yeah sure"

"Yeah c'mon lets go"

"OK...."

"Maybe"

My hard dick sprung out.

"You like that?"

View attachment 78500051
Great story the guy in the house photo is hot. I’m assuming he’s the guy you have in mind as the guy gay. Also is the gay guy in an open marriage

Reactions: LewdKiwi_

Manclad74

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great story the guy in the house photo is hot. I’m assuming he’s the guy you have in mind as the guy gay. Also is the gay guy in an open marriage
That's up to you to decide.... but I do have Part 3 in mind....

Obviously, in real-life have morals!

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That's up to you to decide.... but I do have Part 3 in mind....

Obviously, in real-life have morals!
It’s a hard one it comes off like he’s cheating but then he seems way to casual with it to not be in an open relationship.

I guess I’ll wait and see in part 3. Straight guy I think is cheating though

trev1022

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

"Erm, er, yeah sure"

"Yeah c'mon lets go"

"OK...."

"Maybe"

My hard dick sprung out.

"You like that?"

View attachment 78500051
I wish this would happen to me :) hot story and very hot pic

Manclad74

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Forgot about this story - I keep seeing this absolute DILF - he stops and talks to me every time.

Sometimes on his way home from playing soccer - wearing his kit - I can smell the masculine aroma of him.

My mind goes wild.

Looks even better than he did - obviously well into his fitness.