HOT russian bj vid (need translation)!

Wellhello

Just Browsing
Media
The hottest amateur couple vid Ive seen in awhile..

A Russian couple enjoying some oral sex (the guys a decent size)..and at the end he unflinchingly gives her an overflowing load in the mouth (which shes very suprised by)..alot spills, but he gets her to swallow what she has left in her mouth.

If anyone speaks russian here, it'd be awesome if you could translate what theyre saying (particularly towards the end..so hot).

Heres the vid:

The Best REAL Amateur Movies on www.XxxMsnCam.com

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The girl was cute, but her technique was not that impressive.
The cumshot at the end was though!

We never actually saw the cum spurt from his dick. Could it have been fake? Just a thought.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The first 5 minutes was painfully boring, and he was giving hand instructions, which were basically stroke it low, and don't forget to stroke. I caught one "eyes" (look up). At the end, the cumming part is clear,
"C'mon, don't let go, don't let go (her mouth from his cock). That's it. That's all."
Then it sounds like he says "mudrim", but that doesn't make sense, and then I can't make out the rest.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
"Mudrim" means "Too sophisticated"
I thought мудрим was a future of philosophize, deeply think, or ponder. Like when it's "Он так умный и мудрий человек." :confused: In any case, it didn't seem to fit in that particular part of the vid, :tongue: so even though that's what it sounded like, I must've been wrong.

D_Auer_Glasscock

Account Disabled
Media
clip cuts a few times including just before the cumshot, looks like shes just gone off and got a mouthful of something that looks like cum, whole clips just seems a bit fake and staged to me, fun to watch none the less