Hot Sausage, Fireman-style

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Mouthfull, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Mouthfull

Mouthfull Active Member

Albums:
    Hot Sausage, Fireman-style

If you’d asked me this morning what I was going to eat for lunch, the last thing I would have said was “A studly Irish fireman’s fat cock”. But that’s exactly what I had for lunch, and I’ll tell you how it came about:
    There is a small firehouse two blocks away from my office. I pass by it almost daily going to and from work , and when I walk around the neighborhood trying to come up with an idea of a place to pick up a quick sandwich for lunch. Very often during the Summer months, the firemen on duty hang out in front of the station shooting the shit and watching the local office babes stroll by. This was one such day, but to my utter delight, one of the firemen seemed to be looking away from the chicks and in my direction. He even smiled a small, crooked-mouthed smile at me - -discreet, but unmistakable nonetheless- - which I returned with a slight nod of the head. “What was that about?”, I thought to myself as I continued past the station. “I know I saw what I saw, but he’s so fucking straight looking!” (I always forget that straight-looking and cock-loving are not mutually exclusive.)
    So, to capitalize on what appeared to be a potential hook-up opportunity, I doubled back to make another pass by the station. “Fuck lunch”, I thought. “I have another appetite that needs to be satisfied.” When I reached the station house, the rest of the firemen had gone, but to my great delight, Mr. Studly was still there. He noticed me, smiled, and scratched his bulging crotch. OK, innocent enough - -a lot of dudes have to scratch their itchy nuts on occasion. But then, what he did next shocked the shit out of me: he looked around to see if anyone else was within sight of him, then grabbed his balls and cock through his tight blue uniform pants, cupped the massive-looking mound, and slowly caressed his junk for my benefit. Needless to say, I went hard in no time flat, the outline of my own thick cock obscenely visible through my light tan slacks. I didn’t give a shit, however; this was too good to be true, and fuck anyone who didn’t appreciate my prominent hardon. That’s when I made my next move…
    [Should I continue with the story of my "filling" lunch?]

2. hungstudlover

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes please :p

3. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    definitely yes!

4. musclecock24

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  5. Mouthfull

Mouthfull Active Member

Albums:
    [Sorry for the pause. I got so horny recounting the story that I had to stop and rub one out. One hell of an orgasm, too! Anyway, here's what happened next.]

I walked toward Stud man, trying to maintain my cool despite being so turned on that I could have creamed my pants right then and there. He was standing just inside the fire house, so I hadn’t been able to get a really good look at him until now. My mouth almost fell open (in fact, it just might have). This guy was a living, breathing hunk of male perfection: around 6’ 3” tall, broad shoulders, muscles on muscles, dark brown hair, piercing blue eyes. He was like a caricature of the ideal hot guy - -a Tom of Finland look for those of you familiar with the artist’s work. And best of all to me (a true cock hound if ever there was one), he had what looked like a long, fat fire hose snaking down his left leg. At the base of that hose, I could make out the shape of two egg-sized balls (actually lemon-sized, as I would later learn).

Did I mention his face? Drop-dead handsome, an Irishman I guessed ( a big turn-on for me), with a strong nose and chin and the start of a five-o’clock shadow. Silky black hairs stuck out the top of his uniform shirt. I think you get the picture.

I could feel the familiar moistness of a pre-cum spot forming on my crotch, but at that point, I couldn’t have cared less. As I got right up to him, I read the name on his badge: “Mulhern”. Uh-huh, just as I thought. An Irish dude.

We started the typical small talk you have with strangers: “Hey, how’s it going?”, Mulhern asked. (Shit - -even his voice was fucking sexy as hell.)
    “Great. Nice day, but getting a little hot, huh?”
    “Man, you have no idea how fucking hot I am”, he replied.
    “Dude, I’ve got two eyes and perfect vision. I can see how hot you are.” I said.
    He smiled broadly at that, displaying a perfect set of white, movie-star teeth.
    “Then why don’t you come inside and cool off in the fire house. Ever been in one before?”
    “No”, I answered. “I’ve always wanted to. I’ve often wondered what it’s be like to slide down that big pole and get my hands around one of those gigantic hoses.”
    He chuckled. “Well in that case, man, you won’t be disappointed. Let’s go.”

With that, he turned around, leading me through the station to a metal stairway in the back.
    “Our quarters are up here. Let’s start the tour there. The other guys will be back in about fifteen minutes, so we’ll have to be quick about it.”
    “Don’t worry”, I told him. “I can go long and slow or fast and hard, whatever the situation calls for.”

As soon as we reached the top of the stairs, he rubbed my chest with his right hand, pinching my erect nipples through my thin cotton shirt, and slipped his left down to my crotch, feeling my hardness and the wet spot that was growing ever bigger.
    “Dude, you are ready to go, aren’t you. Let’s not waste any time. I’m about to bust a nut, too.” He grabbed my hand and placed it on his monster bulge, which looked and felt incredibly huge. At the same time, he put the finger that had circled my wet spot in his mouth, and sucked on my pre-cum.

“Jackpot!”, I thought to myself, as I shucked my pants down to the floor.
    “Help me with these”, he said, as he yanked on his zipper. “I want you to unleash the beast for me.”
    I saw immediately that he had gone commando that day. I also saw the gold wedding band on his left hand.

[Stay tuned for the "climax".]

6. lifterbill

lifterbill Member

Great beginning...............and don't put out the fire!

7. Mouthfull

Mouthfull Active Member

Albums:
    “You’re married?”, I asked.
    “Yeah, for 2 years. Don’t get me wrong, I love pussy, and I love my wife. I bang her 3 to 4 times a week. I’d do it more, but she’s always moaning about how sore her twat is after we fuck. So, I get my rocks off elsewhere - -bar sluts, fireman groupies, and hot dudes like you when I’m lucky enough to find one. Can’t help it. Started when a buddy and I were drinking heavily one night at his place, and I passed out, only to awaken to the sight of my hard cock lodged in his throat. Dude gave incredible head, man.

OK, enough talking - - get my cock out and suck it! We don’t have a lot of time.”

I needed no further encouragement. As I sank to my knees, I grabbed the waist of his uniform pants and pulled them down with me. And there it appeared, in all its hard glory: the biggest, fattest hunk of horse cock I had ever seen! It looked like one of those huge sausages that you see hanging in butcher shop windows. It had to be a true 9-incher easily, and 7+ inches in girth (I've got 6” of girth, and he was clearly thicker). It was topped by a fat purple helmet head that throbbed in anticipation. “His wife is crazy to complain about this”, I thought to myself. It was a cock that was meant to be worshiped, and that’s just what I did.

I flicked my tongue teasingly around the piss slit, testing his sensitivity. He sucked in a huge breath of air, and moaned slightly. I slowly licked along the underside of that fat fuckin shaft for a while, up and down his bulging cum tube. I let my tongue travel up to his inner thighs, just where they meet his ball sack, taking in the intoxicating scent of soap (Safeguard, I think) mixed with the natural man-funk of a hard-working stud on a hot Summer day. All the while, I was caressing his low-hanging balls, which, as I alluded to earlier, were the size of goddamn lemons. Unbelievable! I bounced those big nuts in palm of my hand as if weighing them. But his massive sack was
    too much for one palm alone. I had ball flesh hanging over
    each side of my palm.

I let the balls swing free for a minute while I toyed with his taint, every now and then encircling his asshole to see whether he’d go for that. More moans - - this dude was loving it. Unfortunately, we were pressed for time, so I had to cut short the prelude and get right to the main act. I opened my mouth as wide as I could; his plentiful precum that had gathered on my lips stretched from my top lip down to the bottom one.

I slowly descended on that monster, and am proud to say that I was able to get to the root without gagging. Shocked even me, but I am pretty good at deep throating. I began sucking that donkey dick up and down, slowly and sensually at first, and then building up to a faster and faster pace, as he began to face fuck me. He developed a rocking motion, causing his big low hangers to whap, whap, whap against my chin. I thought for sure I'd have bruises, they were that heavy.

“Holy shit. Oh, fuuuuck. That’s it. Suck it hard, man. Suck me. AHHH! Yeah, dude, suck that cock. Eat my motherfucking horse meat. OH, SHIT, that’s good. You like swinging on my big, fat dick, don’t you fucker? Oh, yeah, keep going. Yeaaahhh, oh, fuck.”

The dirty talk was turning me on even more. I had to take the hand that wasn’t stroking the base of his pole and beat the living daylights out of my own cock, which was now in a state of hardness unlike any I could remember.

I shifted my gaze up his body and saw him frantically trying to unbutton his shirt. He finally opened it enough to reveal his hairy chiseled pecs, from which two quarter-sized pink nipples protruded. Throwing his head back, he began at first to flick his fingertips over both nips, and then started grabbing one, then the other, and then both, twisting and tugging hard on them till he made himself cry out with another series of guttural "OH FUCKS" and "OH SHITS".
    This guy was definitely on the verge of what I hoped would be a massive orgasm!

I beat him to the punch, however. I could no longer stand the intense horniness of the scene in which I was a lead player. I started shooting a massive load of spunk on the firehouse floor. Several hard, fast spurts of ball juice landed in front of me, with some ending up on his uniform pants. Just then, I saw his balls pull up tightly and knew I was about to get my reward.

Sure enough, with a final, long and drawn out, and barely muffled “AHHHHHHHH, SHIT!” from my Stud man, he started to shoot rope after rope of thick, hot cum in my mouth and down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could, gulping down mouthful after mouthful of jizz from my hot foreman’s big hose. Despite my best efforts, some of it escaped the side of my mouth. Seeing that, he removed his still-bloated tool from my mouth and used the fat head of it to push the cum back inside my mouth. He then playfully swatted my cheeks a couple times with this dick, which made him laugh and made me hard again.

He stood silently for a minute, trying to regain his composure. When he had sufficiently come down from his orgasmic high, he reminded me that his buddies were due back and that I had to go.
    “What about the cum I shot all over the place?” I asked him.
    “Never mind, I’ll take care of that. Just go down the back stairs and out the back door”, he replied in a suddenly hushed tone as he hurried to pull up and buckle his pants.

Then he told me “Man, I’ve gotta say that was one of the hottest fucking blow jobs of my life. I mean it. Wanna come around another time?”

“Are you kidding me? Of course! Just call me whenever you need to unload that huge fucker of yours. I’ll be ready to help out any time. God, I can’t get enough of your cock! And it’s good to give back to our local firefighters for all they do for us”, I added facetiously.

As I handed him my biz card, he said “Ya know, some of my buddies here like to fool around with guys on the DL, too. Think you’d like to meet them? They’ve got huge dicks that I know you’ll love.”

“Fuck, yeah”, I practically shouted, unable to contain my excitement. “I’d love that. Call me, dude. I mean it.”

With that, I ran down the stairs and out the back door as instructed, returning directly to my office. My face was flushed, and I had a huge wet spot on the front of my pants. Good thing my lazy secretary was on one of her many “coffee breaks”. I went into my office, locked the door, and sat down to write this, while the memory of my hot-as-fuck nooner was still fresh in my mind, and the taste of that big-dicked fireman’s cum was still in my mouth.

As I recalled the events of the day, I thought “This just might become my new favorite lunchtime meal - -hot sausage, fireman-style, with a side order of lemon balls, and a generous helping of man-cream.”
    Yeah, I could definitely become addicted to that.

I hope he calls like he said he would. If he does, I’ll let you know. For now, I have to go the men’s room and rub out my third load of the day…

guynxtdoor61 likes this.
  8. Bigadmirer323

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    VERY HOT STORY man! And thank you so much for finishing it! (and leaving it open ended for more if you wanted!) But A+ for writing style, details, and keeping it compact enough so that i was always left wanting more!

9. hugefan

hugefan Member

Albums:
    Agreed, excellent story -- I sure hope you get the chance to continue it! ;-)

10. Mouthfull

Mouthfull Active Member

Albums:
    Thanks so much for the compliments! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

11. Runico

Runico New Member

Are you going to post more adventures with the other firemen? :)

12. Charlemange

Charlemange Member

Im confused was this real If its fictional it was great and I hope theres more soon

13. Mouthfull

Mouthfull Active Member

Albums:
    I have a feeling the phone will be ringing soon...

14. Mouthfull

Mouthfull Active Member

Albums:
    It's fiction, Charlemagne. Thanks for reading and enjoying it. More to come...

15. Mouthfull

Mouthfull Active Member

Albums:
    [And the story continues...]

About a week after the encounter with my hot studly fireman, I sat in my office daydreaming about that fat, juicy dick and those heavy hangers, wishing my face were buried in his musky crotch once again. I was convinced he would call me, so I hadn’t shot a load since that day. I’m usually a big cummer, but I wanted to impress him with a truly copious cum fountain the next time we fucked around. I thought about glazing his face, or spraying it all over his cock and balls, or shooting it straight down his throat. I could just see his Adma’s apple bobbing as he swallowed shot after shot.

As a result of all this, I was hard as a rock, and had to release my cock to ease some of the pressure my hardon was causing in my tight pants. The lower part of my body was safely concealed behind my desk, so if my secretary came in, she wouldn’t have a clue that my big, veiny schlong was sticking out of my pants, throbbing and dripping precum like a broken faucet. I was so tempted to grab the big fucker and jerk out a quick load, but I exercised incredible self-control and just let it pulsate in the open air.

Suddenly the phone rang, immediately snapping me out of my sex trance. I looked at the caller ID but the number did not look familiar to me. I lunged for the phone nonetheless. “Hello, Martin & Associates. This is Mike. May I help you?”

“Uh, Mike, this is Brian Mulhern. You know, your friendly neighborhood firefighter?”

“Oh, Brian”. (I was glad to finally learn his first name; we were too busy last time to get into such niceties!) “I’m really glad you called, man. I’ve been thinking about you - - a lot - -and about your huge cock, and what I’d like to do with it the next time I see you.”

He chuckled softly and replied, “That’s good to hear, buddy. Real fuckin good to hear, cuz I have a proposition for you: How would you like to come to the station tonight? I know it’s short notice, but…”

Before he could finish his sentence, I interjected “Of course - - What time?” This time I didn’t try to mask my eagerness.

“Well, I’m working the late shift, and it’s usually pretty quiet around 7 o'clock or so. Does that work for you?”

“Absolutely. Dude, I can't tell you how badly I want to see you, but if this were a picture phone, you’d be staring at a fat, dripping erection at this moment.”

“Cool down, dude, save it for later. Oh, and one other thing - - my buddy Dino is working the night shift with me. Dino is one of the guys I told you about last time, just before you left. I think you’d really like Dino. His wife is like 8 months pregnant, so he isn’t getting his rocks off like he’s used to. Are you up for that?”

(“Was that an intentional pun”, I wondered? I love a sex god with a sense of humor.)

“Yeah, are you kidding? I’m totally up for that. But won’t it arouse suspicion? And for that matter, how can you talk like this at the station house?”

“Mike, do you think I’m a fuckin idiot? I’m on my cell, man, taking a walk around the block. And no worries about the station: Dino is Deputy Commander, so he has a private office upstairs. With a door. And a lock. And a big desk to bend you over.” (At that, my dick started bouncing up and down; the precum was pooling on the tile floor.)

“Now if anyone sees you and asks what you’re doing there”, he said, “ just say you’re the marketing consultant who is working with us on our charity drive, all right? We’ll use the same story if anyone asks us.”

“As a matter of fact”, I said, “I am in the PR business. How’s that for a coincidence?”

“That’s fuckin great. Maybe now I won’t have to go to confession and profess my sin, since it won’t be a total lie.”

“Brian, I don’t know a single priest who wouldn’t cream his vestments just to hear your sins!”

“OK, so we’re set for 7. See you then, bud. And hands off that cock - -I didn’t get a chance last week to feast at your crotch, but I fully intend to tonight. If that’s OK with you, that is”, he added teasingly.

“Shut up before I blow my load”, I joked. “See you guys at 7.”

guynxtdoor61 likes this.
  16. deano-uk

deano-uk Active Member

Albums:
    Oh man it's mega hot get the next chapter ready I can't wait

17. bookersnooker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you need to hurry the hell up and post the next installment

18. wonder_boy

wonder_boy Member

Bump. I really want to see where this could go.

19. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Please continue this story! My cock is dying to see what's next!

20. uneedit269

uneedit269 New Member

Albums:
    Ok I hear a fire truck on the way!

Draft saved Draft deleted