Hot Scottish Boys OF Full length videos Definitely good value

dave in oz

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Came across (quite a few times) guys called Callum & Cole on Chaturbate (amazing where you end up when you have a broken foot and you're horny AF), Scottish boyfriends who have been around for a couple years.

OnlyFans

Cute boys in their early 20's, Callum hotter than Cole IMHO but still good looking boys.

Nearly 700 videos, most 5 minutes plus, many 10 minutes plus all sex scenes to completion and heaps of good horny footage.

Decent amount of eye contact right into the camera as their being fucked or cumming which totally turns me on, dunno about you.

Good thick 7" dicks on both of them (Cole maybe bigger) and they are happy to bottom or top for each other, lots of breeding cum swallowing, deep passionate kissing, rimming the usual; assortment.

I have some video footage but not sure whether I should upload? bit of noob don't wanna break the rules but a few photos to wet your dicks errr appetites. Callum COle 3.JPG
Callum COle2.JPG
Callum COle1.JPG

bigboobie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Came across (quite a few times) guys called Callum & Cole on Chaturbate (amazing where you end up when you have a broken foot and you're horny AF), Scottish boyfriends who have been around for a couple years.

OnlyFans

Cute boys in their early 20's, Callum hotter than Cole IMHO but still good looking boys.

Nearly 700 videos, most 5 minutes plus, many 10 minutes plus all sex scenes to completion and heaps of good horny footage.

Decent amount of eye contact right into the camera as their being fucked or cumming which totally turns me on, dunno about you.

Good thick 7" dicks on both of them (Cole maybe bigger) and they are happy to bottom or top for each other, lots of breeding cum swallowing, deep passionate kissing, rimming the usual; assortment.

I have some video footage but not sure whether I should upload? bit of noob don't wanna break the rules but a few photos to wet your dicks errr appetites. View attachment 83583981 View attachment 83584001 View attachment 83584031
How do u know their dicks are 7 inches or is that a guess