Hot Soap Guys

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Anyone help out with this, over the time i have become attracted to Michael Le Vell aka Kevin Webster, anyone got any shirtless or bulge showing pics.

Fave soap hotties -

Emmerdale - the ex-barman, looks like a rugby player, i ve lost his name
Corrie - Kevin Webster,Tyrone
Holyoaks in the city- the guy who owned the clubs, think his name is Lee Warburton.
Eastenders - Scott Maslen
Also all the guys of Sunset Beach, couldnt act but great eye candy

Reactions: confrontmyego

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Guys,

I have to agree with Tardis and Vectra Michael Le Vell is obviously a very well hung dude. I once read in the national papers, some years ago, that he was to make a film playing the victim of Neilson the serial killer of gay men. It was said that Le Vell would do a number of full frontal nude scenes. I sent an e-mail to Granada Studios asking for details, they said it was not happening News Paper telling porkies yet again. I met Tyrone on a flight back from Singapore and again in the baggage hall. He is a really nice sociable guy, nice hairy chest too. Would love to see any pics you guys can come up with.

Cheers

Smartalk

joanne

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone help out with this, over the time i have become attracted to Michael Le Vell aka Kevin Webster, anyone got any shirtless or bulge showing pics.

Fave soap hotties -

Emmerdale - the ex-barman, looks like a rugby player, i ve lost his name
Corrie - Kevin Webster,Tyrone
Holyoaks in the city- the guy who owned the clubs, think his name is Lee Warburton.
Eastenders - Scott Maslen
Also all the guys of Sunset Beach, couldnt act but great eye candy
go to famousmales.com and u will see him there

alllan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy le vell is one of the hottest males ever, his bun, his buldge say no more, he knows men desire him as well.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't watch soap operas but there is one in particular. James Scott as EJ Dimera
very,very sexy
A few years ago, there was a gossip item which said James Scott and his then girlfriend went nude on a secluded beach but were caught by a passing guard who informed them that it wasn't a nude area and left them go with a warning. Two thoughts come to mind: 1) why wasn't there anyone nearby with a camera? and 2) I wonder is James likes to nude whenever possible.

D_Natalie Attired

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few years ago, there was a gossip item which said James Scott and his then girlfriend went nude on a secluded beach but were caught by a passing guard who informed them that it wasn't a nude area and left them go with a warning. Two thoughts come to mind: 1) why wasn't there anyone nearby with a camera? and 2) I wonder is James likes to nude whenever possible.
that's a good question!!!