hot str8 guy looking 4 millionaire with 10" plus cock

want10"+

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because of un forseen medical and other personal circumstances I am searching for a millionaire who is at least 10" inches plus, who is willing to provide financial help and assistance in return for winning the only time ever and only opportunity to be able to teach me a very hot, cute, blonde, blue eyes, good boy with model looks how to suck, swallow, receive and swallow full cum load from your 10" plus cock on regular appointments until I am eventually able to take it all ( regular lessons over 2-3 months ) in slow full deep strokes. Which gives you not just virginity and one time but to be able to keep going until your 10" is taken fully and properly More info on agreement will be given to proven applicants as this is a very serious and true offer which wont last long !!! Send message with your details, cock measurement, cock pictures and your first offer on table. ( Please no time wasters and people offering stupid amounts as has to be substantial and discreet, thankyou ) Look forward to your message and pictures.
Thank you :smile:

Sassy88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
want10"+;1039035 said:
Because of un forseen medical and other personal circumstances I am searching for a millionaire who is at least 10" inches plus, who is willing to provide financial help and assistance in return for winning the only time ever and only opportunity to be able to teach me a very hot, cute, blonde, blue eyes, good boy with model looks how to suck, swallow, receive and swallow full cum load from your 10" plus cock on regular appointments until I am eventually able to take it all ( regular lessons over 2-3 months ) in slow full deep strokes. Which gives you not just virginity and one time but to be able to keep going until your 10" is taken fully and properly More info on agreement will be given to proven applicants as this is a very serious and true offer which wont last long !!! Send message with your details, cock measurement, cock pictures and your first offer on table. ( Please no time wasters and people offering stupid amounts as has to be substantial and discreet, thankyou ) Look forward to your message and pictures.
Thank you :smile:

:biglaugh: You obviously have a great sense of humour..!!

Welcome and have fun in your quest :biggrin1:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I honestly don't know why I'm posting a reply on this...but here goes:

As the song says: 'Good work if you can get it.'

In these sorts of posts, there's really nothing left to do but laugh!

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I give you a million dollars if you drink my menstation for the rest of my pmsing days..!

Umm.. Eeeewwww!

But, as for the offer... I'm an inch (give or take another) or so short... oh, and about 1.05 mil short of being a millionaire... Tho, am straight... (Bizzare request.. now, if you were FEMALE, I'd be REALLY interested.. (for the main post, this is, not youm, MM)