hot str8 guy looking 4 millionaire with 10" plus cock

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hehhe very nice fantasy!!! Everyone has one!

OMG.... or are u talking serious??? If you so... does your offer comes with fries?

Peace!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I'm sending my personal 767 to pick you up.Wait at the Airport until it arrives.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
that is so funny, like anybody short of a older man would be willing to pay for sex....I personally dont put out or even bother to have sex these days because most men are boring anyway and could not satisfy my drive.

and most are not big enough for me to be willing to stick in my mouth...so in a sense I am looking for the same thing in another way...

give me one man with a big foot long cock who can fuck me longer than 30 minutes..actually I would settle for 90 minutes of non stop fucking...but I doubt the men of today can actually do that without conking out...

Bajan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
want10"+;1039035 said:
Because of un forseen medical and other personal circumstances I am searching for a millionaire who is at least 10" inches plus, who is willing to provide financial help and assistance

When you are hung with a genunine 10 inches you don't need to provide financial assistance there is always some cockhound that will chase you don't no matter how ugly you may be... You may wish to try www.sugardaddy.com!

GOOD LUCK!