Hot threesome!!

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by D_Elemuel Pee Goldenshauer, Sep 15, 2009.

1. D_Elemuel Pee Goldenshauer

Few years ago I was invited by a friendly couple to join them for a winter weekend in their mountain cottage. We arrived on a Friday evening and the weather was promising for a lot of snow. It had started snowing a little but the weather report was predicting for lots more during the night. By sundown it was snowing heavily and since we were placed far from the village we decided to stay indoors and not go to the nearest bar for a drink as we originally intended. Anyway we had plenty of wine bottles and food to spend the night by the fireplace.

We started discussing on various topics and as the wine was flowing we started talking about more intimate stuff. I had recently split with girlfriend (one of the reasons they had invited me was to chear me up) and I felt a bit down. The girl was telling me not to feel sorry because she thought I was hot and that I could find something even better in no time.
    Her boyfriend agreed with her and it felt a bit strange when he said "yeah man, you' re hot". I thought that it was the wine speaking at that time, since we were at the fourth bottle.

The fire had started to dim so I've desided to get outside to bring some woods. It was snowing heavily by now and as I came back to inform my companions I was shocked to see them making out, stripped from their clothes.
    I said something like "oh sorry" but they said "hey no problem, would you like to join us?".
    The sight of this hot couple, along with the influence of the wine made me have no option but to join them.

I stripped of my clothes and engaged them. I didn't know how the guy was feeling about another guy's touch so I came closer to the girl and started making out with her. I started feeling her tits and kissing her. I felt a male hand on my hard cock and realized that the guy was swinging both ways.

Said "this will be interesting" and we all looked at each other smiling.
    I sat down on the floor and let them suck my cock, both of them.
    It was soo hot seeing to people, a man and a woman, licking me, kissing me, touching me.
    I could see his cock getting harder and harder, rising up to 9 inches.
    The woman wanted to ride my cock so she climbed on me and shoved it inside her wet pussy. The guy was licking my balls as she was moving up and down my hard shaft.

He stood up and gave it to her mouth. She gasped as this 9incher forced inside her mouth. He came inside her and I could see the cum escaping from her mouth, running down her chin. I used my finger to sweep some of it and taste it. It was hot!!!!

I then placed her down and started fucking her doggie style. He came right behind me and started rimming my ass, fingering me, teasing me. I started moaning and that was his que to force his huge cock inside me.
    It was awesome. A hot huge veiny cock inside me as I fuck a hot pussy.

She came short after that, squirting her hot cum on my shaft.
    He came inside me immediately after her. He must have loved that feeling of her girlfriend been fucked by another man.

I wanted to taste his ass too, so I placed him on his back, spreaded his legs and shoved my hard cock inside his tight butt.
    His girlfriend sat on his face, letting him drink from her hot spring. She was keeping his legs up for me to fuck. I came inside him lots of cum. We all three were screaming with pleasure as she came once more on his face, watching her bf been fucked like that.

Wow, that weekend would be hot. Lots of things to try... and Saturday had just begun...

2. justmeincal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great stuff. Would like to hear more about that weekend!

3. D_Elemuel Pee Goldenshauer

PART II

The next morning I woke up with a tingling sensation between my legs.
    As I opened my eyes I saw the guy sucking my cock and his girlfriend standing behind him wearing a 12inch strap-on fucking him hard.

The sight was so hot than I went hard in no time inside his warm mouth. He was growling as my cock slid inside him and that huge dildo was riding his tight butt with extreme force.
    His shaft was huge and oozing precum staining the warm white carpet.
    I wanted to ride that dildo too!!
    So I pulled him aside and took his place.
    His girlfriend rimmed my ass good, shoving her wet tongue inside my tight hole making me very horny. She lubed my ass and shoved that huge dick inside me. The sensation was magnificent as the dildo was warmed up by her boyfriend's ass.
    As I was standing on all four he came in front of me and blocked the sunlight coming through the windows with his huge dick.
    He started teasing me, slaping my face with his manhood, retracting himself as I tried to taste him and then pulling my head towards his pubic area.

His girlfriend was having a party on my ass, riding me hard making me feel I was gonna split in two pieces.
    The guy then shoved his huge cock inside my mouth and started fucking it on the same rythm with his girlfriend!!!

They were constantly increasing the speed of their lovemaking, fucking me from each hole I got!! They were cheering each other saying "yeahh baby fuck that bitch!!!".

She was slaping my buttcheeks and he was pinching my hard nipples. I came without touching my cock and he followed me right after by cumming inside my mouth.
    As we both guys layed on our backs she came in front of us, licked all the cum she could take and placed it on the huge dildo she wore, then made us suck it from the enormous strap on.
    Me and her boyfriend sucked it happily cleaning it good from the extra juice and started deep kissing each other as she came and started sucking our cocks one more time!!
    We fell asleep on that spot... We had a big day in front of us!!!

4. D_Elemuel Pee Goldenshauer

PART III

We woke up famished! All that hot sex those past hours made us hungry so we made us something to eat. We were preparing the fool strolling naked inside the kitchen, we were feeling so comfortable with each others nakedness! After all we had explored each others body that the sight of our naked bodies came naturally.

We sat down on the table to eat, me and the guy at one side and the girlfriend at the other. We were having scrambled eggs and pancakes with honey. As I was eating my eggs and peeking at the same time that fat cock that was seating next to me I heard a sound of a spoon hitting the floor. The girlfriend had dropped that spoon and went down to reach it. We lost her from our site only to see her emerging in a few seconds from our side of the table. She said "as I was trying to find that spoon couldn't resist that sight of your cocks in front of me. I wanna take them right here right now". She started playing with our cocks simultaniously. We got hard in no time. As she started sucking our cocks one at the time I grabbed the honey from the table and started pouring it on them and her face to sweeten things a bit. That sticky substance on our cocks made her crazy, drove her to start sucking us even harder. Her boyfriend grabber two pancakes and wrappers them around our hard shafts. She started using those pancakes as a masturbating sleeve. As she was stroking them the pancakes became falling apart so she devoured them along with our manhood!!!!

We both came on her face as she was holding together our cocks with one hand. The feeling of my cock touching another one as they are played together was sensational. Me and her boyfriend were
    touching each other, French kissing, pinching our nipples.
    She climbed on the table and layed there for us to serve.
    She had a hot body, toned and slim with big breasts and big hard nipples. We started massaging her using honey, the remaining scrambled eggs and started licking them from her fabulous body. She grabbed the honey and started pouring it on her shaved pussy. We knew that our attention should focus there!! We begun licking her wet pussy, fingering it, teasing her clitoris!

She was moaning and her whole body was writhing from pleasure.
    I gave all my attention in pleasuring her pussy as her boyfriend moved towards her face to give her a bite from that huge cock of his. I was pouring honey on her pussy continuously as I was increasing the number of fingers that fucked her as well as the speed of my motion. I watched her devouring the huge cock of her boyfriend deep throating it!!!

The honey was dripping all the way to her asshole, lubricating it, so I fingered her from both her holes. The moaning was by now replaced by screaming. Her body was pulsating with pleasure and her wet pussy started squirting as she came on my face!!!
    She stood up and let her boyfriend lay down on the table.
    She came on top and ate his huge dick with her pussy immediately.
    I climbed on the table and poured some more honey on her ass. I shoved my cock inside her and started fucking her hard. My balls were pounding on her boyfriend's balls in this peculiar human sandwich. I loved the fact that it was I that gave the rythm to that hot lovemaking as her boyfriend stood still and I was moving back and forth inside her making her move on his cock also!!!

We three came one more time. Me inside her ass, he inside her pussy and she on his cock. We made her sit on the table with her ass and pussy towards our face.
    We begun licking the excess juices from her holes, by taking turns.
    As I was licking my cum from her hole and his and her cum from her pussy he was sucking my cock, then we switched places and as he was cleaning her up I was eating from his hot shaft... The sun was coming down....

#4 D_Elemuel Pee Goldenshauer, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted