Hot triathlet - big package - know his name?

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
agreed BDS!

The guy is hot and his assets are sexy, but in a professional setting this kind of display is no class. Call me what you want, I don't care.

When you're competing professionally show some class. Wear a jock or cup supporter. Just like Djokovic, he acts like he wants the world to know he has a dick more than he wants to play tennis. Talk about a full court drama queen!

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
agreed BDS!

The guy is hot and his assets are sexy, but in a professional setting this kind of display is no class. Call me what you want, I don't care.

When you're competing professionally show some class. Wear a jock or cup supporter. Just like Djokovic, he acts like he wants the world to know he has a dick more than he wants to play tennis. Talk about a full court drama queen!

Sorry to tell you but if you had any idea about doing an ironman you would NEVER ! wear a jock strap of any thing under , for the simple face that you are rubbing SO much you can't believe !
There is NO way you would ever swim 1 mile, bike 100 miles , and run 26 miles wearing extra clothing.
I challenge you to do this you would rub yourself RAW !

D_trcdctr

1st Like
Media
Sorry to tell you but if you had any idea about doing an ironman you would NEVER ! wear a jock strap of any thing under , for the simple face that you are rubbing SO much you can't believe !
There is NO way you would ever swim 1 mile, bike 100 miles , and run 26 miles wearing extra clothing.
I challenge you to do this you would rub yourself RAW !

you really think so? seems that triathletes have def not always worn compression shorts. wonder how they managed before? sometimes, ya gotta think that it's mostly a fad and has spread from activities where they're really required, mostly as under gear. i mean you see guys wearing compression shorts for practically anything these days. i've even seen pics of crew rowers wearing them - that can't be for anything other than show/fad. not that i'm exactly complainin ;-)

S

SirConcis

In the first pic at the top of this thread, the level of detail is susprising, you can not only tell he is uncut, but see a very clear outline of the tip of foreskin.

Lycras may or may not be very tight "down there". But they certainly provide more support than normal briefs or boxers.

For some runners in sprints at olympics, you can see the dick bounce in them. For others, it appears to be held in place.

aThickDallas1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you really think so? seems that triathletes have def not always worn compression shorts. wonder how they managed before? sometimes, ya gotta think that it's mostly a fad and has spread from activities where they're really required, mostly as under gear. i mean you see guys wearing compression shorts for practically anything these days. i've even seen pics of crew rowers wearing them - that can't be for anything other than show/fad. not that i'm exactly complainin ;-)

I have only recently gotten into triathlons (but I am about to run my 5th full marathon and have done two 100 mile bicyble rides). I can tell you that when doing these endurance events, style or fads has nothing to do with what people wear (at least for me). This is all about wearing whatever will make the athlete most comfortable and most competitive.

Tri shorts (compression) are perfect for tri's because they are perfectly suited for all 3 sports:
  1. Swim - they can be a swimsuit on their own, or if cold water and you're wearing a wetsuit, they are not bulky and fit easily under the wetsuit without binding
  2. Bicycle - Tri shorts have padding built into their rear, and they don't flap in the wind and create drag, both of which are very important
  3. Running - This is the sport where they help the least, but the fact that you can go straight into the run wearing what you were already wearing is the selling point. Otherwise, you'd have a bunch of naked people in the transition area as they changed for the run. Hmmm... Maybe not such a bad idea to change into 'normal' running shorts :biggrin1: