HOT TV men memories

True_Silver_Irv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi everyone, just a reminder of the guys i had crushes on and a lot more when i was younger, please feel free to add your own also.

Dan Laurie wonder years dad he was big, hot and Hairy.
John thaw Was it Home to Roost again hairy, kinda rough
Larry Hagman, Dallas, still can't work that one out, think it was the suit and bulge.:confused:
Daniel J Travanti Hill st blues
Sgt Phil Estorhouse also in Hill st blues
The Sgt in Chips, cannot remember the name
Petrocelli
stacy keach
Matt Houston
Nick tate Space 1999
any info pics of these would be great:tongue:

Mike Connors of Mannix.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Please..... please, does anyone remember an ad (British TV circa 1970's) I think it was for a company selling furniture or carpets, and the slogan/voiceover was " pound power, pound power... as you walk through the door, your pound weighs more, at 'Williams ?' ... where else." because,
The guy dressed in a green cape and tights, like superman had the most unbelieveably huge bulge in his tights, underpants over the top, swinging in slow motion as he ran towards the camera.
It is well worth seeing, and I'd love to see it again.
Joe

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Please..... please, does anyone remember an ad (British TV circa 1970's) I think it was for a company selling furniture or carpets, and the slogan/voiceover was " pound power, pound power... as you walk through the door, your pound weighs more, at 'Williams ?' ... where else." because,
The guy dressed in a green cape and tights, like superman had the most unbelieveably huge bulge in his tights, underpants over the top, swinging in slow motion as he ran towards the camera.
It is well worth seeing, and I'd love to see it again.
Joe

Hey Joe, racked my brain on this one mate,nothing i can remember :frown1:

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who could forget about Christopher Atkins in that movie? While he did get old fast, he still looks good for his age.

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't seen Chad Everett mentioned (Medical Center) -- usually could catch a good view of his meat as he walked down the hospital corridors. Quite a handsome man. Others lilke Peter Breck (Big Valley), James MacArthur (Hawaii Five-0), Guy Williams (Lost in Space), Forrest Tucker (F Troop), Bob Crane (Hogan's Heroes)and several other big bulges caught my viewing attention during the 70's.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I remember seeing a film with James Garner, i think it was a war film called up Periscope or something similar and hehad a great body and wore tight white swimming trunks he was being pulled over the edge of a boat, funny how things stick in your mind many years later.Love to see that again.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: winnie45

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are so many! But when I was thirteen I began to furiously masturbate one day while watching "Medical Center." Yep, it was all about Chad Everett and how those scrubs enhanced his prodigious bulge.