John Schneider (Dukes Of Hazzard)
Burt Ward (Batman)
Robin Williams (Mork & Mindy)
Mark Harmon (Flamingo Road)
Ben Murphy (Alias Smith & Jones)
Bobby Sherman (Here Come The Brides)
Richard Hatch (Battlestar Galactica)
Brian Wimmer (China Beach)

Damn, Boy, did we grow up together or what?!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I remember a programme about a Lawyer, i think he was italian,anyway he lived in a motorhome with his wife and was building his own house, he was always shirtless and wore tight jeans when building, i think his screen wife was also Donna from Dallas, anyone work this one out?, sorry not much detail, i was too interested in his hairy body.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
clint walker. huge hairy man from the tv western days and he was in "the dirty dozen" as posey. also the guy from the movie "robinson crusoe on mars" as a kid i always waited for the shirtless scenes from that movie.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember a programme about a Lawyer, i think he was italian,anyway he lived in a motorhome with his wife and was building his own house, he was always shirtless and wore tight jeans when building, i think his screen wife was also Donna from Dallas, anyone work this one out?, sorry not much detail, i was too interested in his hairy body.

hey tardis, my baby. that show used to come on here every afternoon. i was younger and remember liking all that hair. it was called 'petrocelli' i believe.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Disney used to be my favorite spot for hot men (I was like 5 years old).
Tom Tryon & Fess Parker (Davey Crockett)
And of course Guy Williams in Zorro
BTW -- I've asked before but I wonder if the old Zorro episodes are on DVD. Man I have some "hot" caps on VHS of the bulge Guy Williams sported on that show (at least 5" soft hanging down his pants leg) -- but no one has ever posted DVD pics of it (him)...................anybody????????????????? Trust me -- you won't be disappointed!!

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

The name Petrocelli (or something similar) comes to mind. I think it was the name of the TV show.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOL, just seen an episode of the Waltons today, with John senior and John Ritter in tight all in ones swimming costumes, John Ritter was youngish, very hairy and beefy.

John Ritter and Robert Urich now spring to mind.

There were a few episodes of "The Waltons" where it looked like John Sr. (Ralph Waite) had a nice piece of meat under his overalls.