Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sadly, I didn't realize that I was attracted to men until I was in my 20s, so I never checked out the guys on TV when I was younger. I've made up for it since! I remember that BAYWATCH was the first series on TV that made me want to jump through the TV screen - especially when they wore Speedos.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I don’t mean to divert another guy’s thread, but just wondered if there I’m the only one who is really bad about paying attention to (and remembering) the names of all but the biggest names of t.v. and screen personalities. I had to Google “Johnny” and “Lawman” to find Peter Brown. In my memory this guy was just “Johnny” on Lawman and that has been it for these forty some years. The really big stars from you youth are just screen legends now. And I don’t always know the names of today’s stars below the Cruise/Pitt tier. And, frankly, being gay, I’m much less likely to know the names of the female stars below, say, the Streep level. As far back as I can remember I’ve been amazed when friends knew the names of all the actors in some movie and could tell me I had seen those same actors in this movie, that movie, etc. At times I’ve thought I had some kind of character flaw, but then somebody told me my disregard for Hollywood trivia made each movie a new and fresh experience for me. (Nice, kind way to look at it, I guess.) Anyhow, I’ve recently latched on to the fact that I’m really enjoying Peter Krause in Dirty Sexy Money just about as much as I liked him in Six Feet Under. This is progress for me. Does anybody else ever tend to miss the entertainment names boat?

Hey Pal, i agree about not remembering who's who or missing the names, however my problem is;if i see a hot guy in a movie etc, i couldn't even tell you what the plot is, now thats bad.:rolleyes:

FJnSoCal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ray romano on everybody loves raymond

I thought I was the only one with an insane attraction to Ray Romano! Every time I see that show, all I can think about is how big Ray's and Brad Garrett's dicks are.

Bimanhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there were bulge shots of Carl Betz from the Donna Reed Show that used to make me crazy when I was young. It looked like he was swinging some major meat in those loose trousers

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Lee Horsley had the distinction of having the longest crotch shot on tv in the opening credits of Matt Houston, according to the review of the show in TV Guide back in the early 80's.

Too bad that isn't the opening from the first season of "Matt Houston" that had the long crotch shot.

Yes montanaguy, thanks for reminding me, i found an edited version, can't find the longer version though.

YouTube - Matt Houston First Season Intro

Reactions: winnie45