Hot underwear?

Dluper001

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys I’d appreciate some underwear recommendations. I usually just wear boxer briefs like the Hanes kind. I’m looking for something a little better looking and comfy. Let me know what you think would probably look best on me thanks.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
If you are interested in comfort, no underwear at all is the best choice.
Conceptually, I get this but the reality it's not always the most comfortable. Sometimes rough jeans scrape your cock head. Go with David Archy bamboo pouch briefs from Amazon or 2xist pouch briefs. If you prefer boxer briefs (unfathomable to me, but whatever) try the expensive SAXX with 'key hole' technology: that's a kind of slit-into-a-pouch design that holds your balls and cock in their own compartment.

Reactions: Dluper001

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bang for the buck the best are Cockcon. My avatar shows me in their briefs and here's a pic of their boxer briefs. The fabric is called 'Ice Silk'. It's very smooth and silky. Despite its feel it's actually highly breathable. The pouch is both longer and narrower than most. I strongly recommend these if your equipment is 'front & center' as opposed to hanging low.

The pouch gives me a feeling of controlled free balling. See my album for more pics.

Attachments

Dluper001

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bang for the buck the best are Cockcon. My avatar shows me in their briefs and here's a pic of their boxer briefs. The fabric is called 'Ice Silk'. It's very smooth and silky. Despite its feel it's actually highly breathable. The pouch is both longer and narrower than most. I strongly recommend these if your equipment is 'front & center' as opposed to hanging low.

The pouch gives me a feeling of controlled free balling. See my album for more pics.
Thanks bro. Those make your cock look really hot btw ;)

Reactions: Anton565

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks bro. Those make your cock look really hot btw ;)

David Archy Wide Band briefs are also pretty good for the money. IMO, the best of the best is Ergowear Maxx. They're rarely less than $20 each, even on sale, but they make you look great and they wear like iron. ergowear.com

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Where do you buy them? I’ve found one site that has them for $8 which seems too good to be true. Also the size chart makes it seem like they run very small.

Reactions: Anton565

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I really like teamm8, garçon model, pump! And 2xist. Id recommend checking out those brands