hot videos of AMATEUR girls talking about penis size...like THIS ONE

ribaldribald

Just Browsing
Media
Hey everyone. Just wondering if anyone had any videos of amateur girls talking about penis size, esp. talking about preferring bigger or talking about the biggest they ever had.

I found this great clip on youtube, posted by some penis enlarger review site, of some very cute amateur British girls admitting that "yes, size does matter." The first girl is especially mind-blowing and makes sure to emphasize that "girth is important." (!)

YouTube - Does Size Matter? Penis Enlargement Reviews Investigates!

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a lot of these are from those male enhancement pills ads... so they still feel so contrived.

The best "interview" about penis size was this one bang bros video where Preston screwed this real amateur. He inseted it doggie.. and when it was halfway in at his maximum girth, the look on the girls face said it all!!

bluemounty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a lot of these are from those male enhancement pills ads... so they still feel so contrived.

The best "interview" about penis size was this one bang bros video where Preston screwed this real amateur. He inseted it doggie.. and when it was halfway in at his maximum girth, the look on the girls face said it all!!

you got a link to any information about that clip?

linus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have tried to start a thread like this in the past because, like the OP, I think that women having an honest conversation about sexual preferences - especially penis size - is just plain hot. However, finding videos like this is actually pretty tough. I wish they were easier to find.