Hot Virgin 18 y/o in North Bergen County NJ lookin to get assfucked by a hung hottie

biguy8773

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive been waiting to lose my anal virginity for almost 3 years when i first realized i was bi. ive had no luck and i cant get the thought and mental images of a hung stud fucking my virgin ass while i writhe in pure pleasure. so ive decided i NEED to take a cock up my ass ASAP. i wanna find out if im gay or bi once and for all, and i cant wait anymore.

Here are my stats:
Height-5'11"
Weight-140 lbs
Cock Size-8.5"/5.5"
Body Type-Lean but toned, some body hair but nothing major

I will suck your cock, rim you, ill even let you go bareback and cum in my ass if you can prove youre clean of all STDs/STIs

we can exchange pics if you want, and to let u all no i currently work as a model.

Please help me reach this life changing, i want it but more than anything i NEED it. you can post on this thread or send me a pm if you are interested. Im looking for a cock thats 7x5 or more, 6.5x5 at the least. Please help me it would mean so much to me.

Reactions: Sublad99

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
... i wanna find out if im gay or bi once and for all, and i cant wait anymore.

Ok so you wanna some stranger to stuff a cock up your ass to see if your gay? I would think if you like pussy or have a desire for pussy and dick you are bi... just sayin... you might wanna try a dildo first.