Hot weather and boxers

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess it's not that big of an issue, but lately the hotter it is the lower my cock hangs, obviously. So now it gets stuck on either side of the center seam of my boxers and whacks back and forth when I walk.

Not a bad problem to have I guess, but I guess I need longer boxers.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When the weather gets hot, I switch to boxer briefs.....helps out a lot with the lower hanging dick and, especially, my nuts.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
September and October are the warmest months here. This summer has been unusually mild. The forecast for the week ahead indicated highs only around 69 - 70 at the coast. I wear lightweight boxers all the time and find that they are the best choice for me year round.

D_SharronTaint

Experimental Member
Media
If I'm wearing cargo or khaki shorts, I'll just freeball. If thats not possible, I'm generally in silk or 100% cotton boxers. I hang at about 6.5", pushing 7" on a hot clammy day easily. I often have peek-a-boo issues out the leg, since I don't buy brands that are that long in the leg.

Silk is great for that reason, because the seam/edge of the leg doesn't do much friction against the part thats hanging out. It happens a lot around the house too, but who cares about that :)

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
with hot weather it's best to go commando, no better feeling, than a cool breeze up the pant legs

I totally agree. As soon as my snowboard gets put away, so do my boxers, boxer-briefs and socks. Commando is the free way to go! I only wear boxers in summer with white cargo shorts, slacks or white jeans.