Hot Wife Cuckold Hubby

All I Can say is be careful. I met my Hot Wife via a Swing Mag ad almost 30 years ago. Hubby wanted to see her done mostly, then it went to he just wanted her to play with me while he was at work or go on weekend trips together.. After a few years of this we ended up together full time and he an Ex-hubby.

NYC_Latn_Cpl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sharing your wife with others is fun,as long as the communication is there and the trust is there...and always PLAY SAFE........ we do it from time to time...... (see pics) We're mostly swingers, and she is Bi so i get 2 girls at once quite often..... but since she takes care of me i take care of her with an aocassional MFM.... i'm straight though, so she gets ALL the Attention!

Right now she wants to try a REAL 10 incher....

Good luck with your search!

bicuriousbc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sharing your wife with others is fun,as long as the communication is there and the trust is there...and always PLAY SAFE........ we do it from time to time...... (see pics) We're mostly swingers, and she is Bi so i get 2 girls at once quite often..... but since she takes care of me i take care of her with an aocassional MFM.... i'm straight though, so she gets ALL the Attention!

Right now she wants to try a REAL 10 incher....

Good luck with your search!

My wife wanted to try a 12"er
We did a mfm threesome for quite a few years, I was straight, but ended up bi interested a few years later...