Hot Woman at the gym

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am new to a gym in another area of the city, there is a blonde bodybuilder lady that works out at my gym, she looks really nice, how do I go about talking to her?
She looks at me too when I work out, sometimes pauses... and smiles here and there. I see a wedding band type looking ring on her left hand ring finger but NO engagement ring...what gives?
She looks catholic to me at least, so don't know.
She also chats with a LOT of guys in the gym and looks like she gets flustered around the HUGE guys, and she is there 3 hours EVERY evening, working out hard. I'm thinking if she had a man in her life, what would she be doing there EVERY night by herself???
Can anyone offer some tips on how to break the ice and investigate the situation with her to see if she is married or interested?

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am new to a gym in another area of the city, there is a blonde bodybuilder lady that works out at my gym, she looks really nice, how do I go about talking to her?
She looks at me too when I work out, sometimes pauses... and smiles here and there. I see a wedding band type looking ring on her left hand ring finger but NO engagement ring...what gives?
She looks catholic to me at least, so don't know.
She also chats with a LOT of guys in the gym and looks like she gets flustered around the HUGE guys, and she is there 3 hours EVERY evening, working out hard. I'm thinking if she had a man in her life, what would she be doing there EVERY night by herself???
Can anyone offer some tips on how to break the ice and investigate the situation with her to see if she is married or interested?

As a woman who goes to the gym, I would go over and just start talking to her, just casual aonversation. If she is smiling,, im thinkin shes lookin! IMO:wink:

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you're making solid eye contact and already smiling at each other, why don't you just go introduce yourself? Next time you make eye contact, try to see how long she will keep looking at you; pretty much don't look away and let her look away first.

If you guys can maintain this for 5-10 seconds, i say just walk over there!

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're making solid eye contact and already smiling at each other, why don't you just go introduce yourself? Next time you make eye contact, try to see how long she will keep looking at you; pretty much don't look away and let her look away first.

It hasn't gotten to this point yet. She has smiled at me a couple of times and politely asked to wait for the machine I was using, no real signals yet though and no real solid eye contact though!
I'm a little weary of direct eye contact to a person I have not really spoken to, I do not want to come off like a creep.
Thanks for the reply though, good suggestion.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I haven't smiled at her yet. I usually need more assurance to go into a situation like that.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
some women don't wear their engagement ring with their wedding ring...

i have no idea how u can tell if a girl is catholic ... or why it matters really

i would say she is married cause i doubt she has time for a job if she is spending that much time at the gym... ( or i guess body building could be her profession )

Like all the people said before, only way to do it is make eye contact, smile, and strike up a convo. Look for hints of interest, then ask her out for a cup or coffee or something.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she is wearing a ring on her left hand ring finger and its "looks" like a wedding band she is prob. married, seeing someone, or does not want to be bothered would be my guess.

If the ring is clearly designer stuff then wait for the machine she is using and when she is done using it strike up a conversation.

goodone13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think casual conversation is the way to go. if she is a bodybuilder like you say, then don't as how much she can lift, bench, or squat. also, maybe she is training for an upcoming show, which is why she may be in the gym so long. if you can help it, don't stare too much. you might creep her out. keep us posted.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think casual conversation is the way to go. if she is a bodybuilder like you say, then don't as how much she can lift, bench, or squat. also, maybe she is training for an upcoming show, which is why she may be in the gym so long. if you can help it, don't stare too much. you might creep her out. keep us posted.

Yeah, I don't stare at her...just brief looks. I don't like that creepy stuff either. I think it is a wedding band.
I might have to chalk this one up as a loss.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys don't talk to me at the gym which I've said before, and it would be nice if the people were friendlier. Sometimes it just helps pass the time if you have people who you can say hello to or briefly chat with while youre there. As it is the only friendly people at my gym are the female staff. So I think you should go for it, don't be pushy just ask a question. You said youre new, there must be machines youre not familiar with? Say "hey I noticed you did X machine, would you mind showing me how to use it?" Or ask if there is a juice place nearby (hint). Start out very casual but also know that some women actually DO like guys to talk to them at the gym.I am tired of guys staring at me but the minute I look back they quickly look away! It's like 5th grade :)

let us know how it goes..

Last edited:

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys don't talk to me at the gym which I've said before, and it would be nice if the people were friendlier. Sometimes it just helps pass the time if you have people who you can say hello to or briefly chat with while youre there. As it is the only friendly people at my gym are the female staff. So I think you should go for it, don't be pushy just ask a question. You said youre new, there must be machines youre not familiar with? Say "hey I noticed you did X machine, would you mind showing me how to use it?" Or ask if there is a juice place nearby (hint). Start out very casual but also know that some women actually DO like guys to talk to them at the gym.I am tired of guys staring at me but the minute I look back they quickly look away! It's like 5th grade :)

let us know how it goes..

I will

:smile:

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am tired of guys staring at me but the minute I look back they quickly look away! It's like 5th grade :)

It's like this everywhere... it's so shocking to me this day an age where people are so afraid to make eye contact.

Whenever i'm out and about, i'm always looking at people (i'm sad to see that there are still people who walk with their heads facing down and not straight forward) and if i make eye contact with anyone, i always just smile but am never the one to break contact first.

Maybe it's just me and i enjoy meeting new people, but most people i pass on the streets don't even bother to smile back; they just keep walking right past me after a quick glimpse.