hot wrap?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Apr 17, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

mortis: i have recently started jelquing regularly and am impressed with the gains half an hour per day can make...however i notice that in all programs i have seen, they recommend a 10-minute hot wrap at the beginning and end of the exercising...can somebody give me a detailed explanation of how they do this??
    personally i have tried using a hot flannel but it just doesn't seem to make any difference...
    thanks

2. Imported

Gold Member

suitinthecity: Like you - I just use a hot flannel. When you say it's not working - what are you expecting?? The heat just helps expand and relax the tissues and allows more/better bloodflow. The hot flannel also helps prepare your cock if you're doing the "stretching" exercises before the jelqing as well.

3. benderten2001

Gold Member

"Pre-conditioning" is a must in performing most jelq and other "P.E." techniques. As already noted, this encourages good blood flow into the penile tissues.
    Increased blood flow and (retaining the blood in the interior shaft "chambers") is what brings the "results".

A "hot-wrap" can be merely a wash cloth soaked in hot water and then applied (wrapped) around the flaccid penis and left there for awhile. I always found it impossible to keep a wash cloth REALLY warm for entire ten minute period, though. 'Had to "re-wet" the cloth; wring it out, and try it again several times. Kinda messy.

It is especially crucial to pre-condition the penis BEFORE jelqing and afterwards is often recommended (although I seldom did.)

A warm to moderately "hot" shower before exercises is good too, just like the 10-minute hot wrap technique. 'Helps relax your entire body before you begin.

Through the course of time in performing PE and jelq,
    (almost three years now) I have tried several approaches to pre-conditioning.

One I have used and can recommend is simply "soaking" your flaccid penis in a designated container filled with really good warm water...almost hot to the touch in fact. I used an old one-quart plastic milk container (bottle neck removed) and this give just the right size container to fill with water. Begin with fairly warm water; soak for a few minutes (swishing the penis around in the water)--then empty the container and fill again with even slighter warmer water and repeat...then repeat again (still adding even slightly warmer water still) and repeat. I did this for about five minutes or so before my conditioning exercises and got (I believe) the same benefits as other pre-conditioning methods.

Once exercises (jelqing) begin, you of course probably will be using various lubricants (i.e. mineral oil, etc) which will help restore "moisture" to the penile skin (heat is harsh on skin...especially "there!"). I like to use baby oil enriched with aloe and vitamin E. for jelqing and conditioning exercises...keeps the skin soft, supple and healthy. Aside from customary soreness from the exercise and the red tiny-spot blotching (which is normal and to be expected) I never had any skin-related problems from P.E..

4. Imported

Gold Member

xblokegb: Hi Mortis.
    I too have recently started jelqing and wondered about the hot wrap thing too. I always thought that under the circumstances, a hot face cloth wouldn't stay warm enough for long enough.
    I'd heard of sports injury gel pacs that could be warmed in the microwave and suggested a wheat bag to someone as an alternative. Not having one of those either, the next step was a DIY version - enter the rice sock (thanks to a PE friend on chat for the suggestion)!
    Like a wheat bag you heat it in the microwave so you need to test the temperature carefully before applying it to bare skin, especially down there! I find that a enough rice placed inside two socks one within the other and tied off, giving a bag of the right size and thickness can be used to provide an effective and long lived source of warmth to lay over or around my dick. Changing the position of the sock helps to spread the warmth about and helps prevent the skin getting too warm.
    If you fold up the sock after you've used it it is often warm enough to be used for the warm down session at the end of the jelq session.
    Hope this helps.
    XBlokegb

5. Imported

Gold Member

PLynx37: I recently was at the drug store, and noticed a "new" product. Instead of a reusable cold pack, it is a reusable hot pack. You place it in the microwave and it heats up really well after just a couple of minutes. It costs $19.95, and it works great.

I'm 5 x 5 soft, so I can place my dick across the pack vertically, and it just fits. Down the road I'll have to place my dick in horizontally and hold the hot pack in place. I jelq for 20 minutes, at the end, I wrap my dick for another 10 minutes, and the pack is still very warm.

Try it out. It works really well. Got mine at Eckerds, but I'm sure most drug stores will carry the product.

6. Imported

Gold Member

mortis: I'll definitely look into that...I have started to jelque while in the bath, I just find it easier that way...Plus, I think using soap as a lubricant works pretty well! Anyone else tried that?

7. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=mortis link=board=pe;num=1050561007;start=0#5 date=06/28/03 at 22:25:32]

"...I think using soap as a lubricant works pretty well! Anyone else tried that?"

[/quote]

Yes. (Who HASN'T at least tried it now and again while in the tub or shower? And, not just when practicing jelq)

I would discourage it though (using soap as a lub while doing jelq or, in general. The reason is two-fold:

(1) Soap is NOT as overall effective as mineral oil, baby oil, etc. These "oils" (especially those with Vitamin E and aloe vera) help condition the penile skin and keep it toned and supple. Jelq and other PE can really stress skin in that area. Soap is really NOT as slippery as oils.
    (2) Soap is strong stuff...rather caustic and those with additives (for deodorant purposes) are REALLY strong for tender, thin skin---which is what you have down there! Plus, should you get soap in the meatus (urethral slit opening)---it will kinda burn! :'(

Okay...it will hurt like _ _ _ _. 'Could cause a real irritation for sure down the road. Why run the risk?

Soap tends to be a drying agent to the skin (believe it or not!) and it's just not acceptable as a lubricant during jelq...period. Even if you've been using it awhile now and rinse plenty well, I'm willing to wager over time, you're going to notice dryness and even a rash-like characteristic developing. I speak from experience.
    A few years ago, (as a short-cut to more traditional lubes--i.e. oils, etc) I tried the soap and later on regretted it. Took several weeks to "clear up"
    THAT mistake!

8. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: Benderten2000, I apologize for the question - I'm sure this has been asked before somewhere. But you mentioned that you've been doing PE for 3 years? I'm curious as to what your gains have been?

9. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=rainfletcher link=board=pe;num=1050561007;start=0#7 date=07/04/03 at 18:08:40]

"Benderten2000, I apologize for the question - I'm sure this has been asked before somewhere.  But you mentioned that you've been doing PE for 3 years?  I'm curious as to what your gains have been?"

[/quote]

Hey Rainfletcher!

'Seems I'm "all over the place" in posting info about PE !
    Sometimes TOO much, I feel !         :-[  

Not boasting or implying I'm an "expert" by any means--
    I've just had the good fortune of getting fairly good results by "staying with the program" and implementing a variety of PE techniques. I've basically "learned by doing" with a few setbacks (and scares! along the way.

Indeed, it has now been three years of work....with the last year being a period of "slower" progress it seems.
    I think there are eventually "limits" as to how far additional  improvement (can realistically) be expected after a couple years of doing this stuff. To be honest, I think I am nearing my "cut-off" pretty much right now.

To answer your question specifically,  I have gained
    2.25 additional inches in erect length, and 1" better now in improved girth.

Most of my PE routine has seemingly emphasized "natural exercise and jelq" but I did delve into vacuum pumping and using a stretching device (and weights) at the very onset.

I always try to point out in my on line posts that PE is certainly no easy task and it's most certainly not for everyone.

10. Imported

Gold Member

mortis: 'I always try to point out in my on line posts that PE is certainly no easy task and it's most certainly not for everyone.'

- I definitely understand what you're saying there, it takes a lot of will-power to stay motivated...

Last night, I had a conversation with my best female friend about size for over half an hour, and she was the one who brought it up...Needless to say, I desperately want to start 'exercising' again...I stopped recently because I needed a hernia operation, and usually was too tired to do anything involving that region at all...

Do you have a set time that you do PE every day, or do you vary? I think I need to live with more structure if I want it to work, and at this point, I don't just want it to work, but need it to work...I truly feel like I will never have a girlfriend until I feel more comfortable (and preferably proud) with my size...I have to feel comfortable with my own skin before I let anybody else near it...

I live with three other people, so it's not like I can carry lube with me all day or anything.

11. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=mortis link=board=pe;num=1050561007;start=0#9 date=07/07/03 at 01:41:31]

"...Do you have a set time that you do PE every day, or do you vary? I think I need to live with more structure if I want it to work, and at this point, I don't just want it to work, but need it to work..."

I truly feel like I will never have a girlfriend until I feel more comfortable (and preferably proud) with my size...I have to feel comfortable with my own skin before I let anybody else near it."

[/quote]

Mortis,

First things first.

And, I will refrain from one of my infamous lectures on self-esteem issues! ;)

But, PE or not.....if you allow the size of your "equipment" to determine your future destiny with a woman--then already, you're off to a rather shakey start, I'm afraid.

I admit that I get confused myself over "why" PE becomes so important to a man. Whether it's a desperate attempt to not give up on having a larger size no matter what (which in retrospect, was exactly the reason for me!) or--whether a man just likes to have a challenge to see what's possible, --following any regimen of self-improvement must have the solid footing that you're doing this for YOURSELF first and foremost.
    Granted, successful PE impacts your life as well as a that of your sexual partner-- I just feel the need to remind you of identifying your true priorities.

Penis Enlargement... should FIRST be for you, friend.

If a gf wants to encourage you and help motivate you, fine. But don't EVER let it be the one main issue (a bigger penis) that is required to even enter or, whatsmore KEEP-- a relationship. Otherwise, we're talking a shallow (weak) foundation for a meaningful (happy) relationship...with anyone.

Attempting PE is a matter of YOUR time, YOUR devotion to achieve, YOUR motivation to meet YOUR own goals, and YOUR inner resolve and will power.

I just want you to get a proper emotional start and direction in your PE. -- That's all.

Now, (FINALLY!) to answer your question--

Success in PE does require a regular time frame for the exercises and techniques. However, this regimen must fit into a man's regular life's timeframe without (too much) undue disruption to "normalcy" in daily living.

I found my routine worked best just before bedtime.
    Whether that be possible for you or anyone else, I can't say, of course. The premise though, is that following PE sessions at night, your sleep period will allow your penis to "recover, repair, heal, and (eventually)grow the new inner tissue" required from your intensive exercise. Gradually, gradually, GRADUALLY ! it happens.

Do the routine for about three days, then take one full day to "rest up"----with NO PE...none.

The "bummer" of course is that (ideally) you should refrain from ejaculating before and after any PE session.

Your penis needs to stay "swollen up, puffy, and engorged" for as long as possible following your PE session. Intercourse or "jacking off" to ejaculation immediately following PE just lessens (if not defeats!) the potential of the greatest success, since your penis will then "relax" after ejaculating.

Hence, this PE scheduling can admittedly get most "interesting" to say the least.

Other men manage to do PE at "other" times around busy lives and active sexual relationships. And, somehow they get good PE results as well.

You did ask me though, about MY routine and I told you...and, "why" I believe my method worked fairly well. It's all about that "healing / recovery" time at night which I strongly feel is crucially important.

12. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

The hot wrap basically is to promote better blood flow when you begin your program. This way you have better chances of gains. :)

13. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: I've jelqed on and off for a few years, and I very very rarely did a hot wrap. Either I jelqed in the shower, or I just didn't do it at all. Hasn't made a big difference.

14. Imported

Gold Member

mortis: I really actually meant my 'best female friend', not a girlfriend or anything like that...It was more of a wake-up call than anything...She even said the words 'size does matter', which I found rather amusing...Anyway, she has no idea just how intense my insecurity is regarding size, and I intend to keep it that way!

I need to jelq for my own purposes and my own satisfaction, I'm well aware of that...I'm only doing it for myself - I won't have enough confidence to even approach a girl if I don't have a bigger dick...(I know, I know, it's not the most important thing)

Main problem is that I have developed something of an addiction to masturbation this year, and it's going to be difficult to try and take that out of my schedule altogether...I guess if I can hold off for the longest possible time after jelqing, I should be alright...

15. Imported

Gold Member

buddy43610: just over a year ago i subscribed to an online jelqing site. i printed the instructions for jelqing, but never commited to doing it. i recently received an email that said my one year subscription had expired. i am now ready to commit the necessay time and effort to the cause, but i can't find the instructions i printed. does anyone know of a free site or at least reasonably inexpensive one where i can re-obtain the instructions for jelqing methods? maybe someone has the instructions i had and could share them with the group. many thanks for your help. buddy

16. Imported

Gold Member

buddy43610: thanks johncuteindian for posting in free penis enlargement guide 1. that was just the information i was looking for. buddy

Draft saved Draft deleted