Media
Sexuality
No Response

HotBodUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was a cold dark night. Somewhere in the distance an owl hooted (it was owl comedy night at the local pub).

Outside an austere, red brick building, a dark figure considered the polished brass plaque beside the imposing, black panelled front door.

"Hotbod, Headbang and Spadle
Illegal Practitioners."

The figure nodded slowly, then leaning forward lifted the brim of its fedora to read the small inscription below the name:

"The League of Extraordinarily Hung Gentlemen."

Posted by EnglishGentleman

HotBodUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Diectly below the inscription something protuded from the door in an overt and slightly shocking way. It was a large brass door knocker in the shape of an erect penis. The great brass phalus rose magnificently out of an equally impressive set of matching brass balls. The whole unit must have weighed at least 8 kilos. It seemed to be the only way to attract the attention of those inside.

Determined to continue her mission the figure reached out and grasped that great cock in her two bare hands, intending to knock the door. As she did do she was sure she heard a gasp of pleasure, and what's more it seemed to come from the door itself! The feel of the smooth cock-shaped metal in her hands gave her an involuntary tingling sensation between her legs, and she found herself wanting to rub it... to pleasure it... to masturbate it.

Bemused, she gently rubbed that erect metal member and this time she was sure she heard a groaning sound coming from just the other side of the door. She wanted to stop but she found that she couldn't. Her hands, as if willed on by an unseen force, rubbed that cock with the consumate skill of an expert sex professional.

The groaning on the other side of the door grew louder, and then all of a sudden turned into several loud grunts followed by a long drawn out sigh. With a shock the lady of the night discovered that her hands were wet and slightly sticky. This was unnerving and she was about to leave when she remembered the urgency of her quest.

No, she simply had to go through with it. Lifting the metal todger with a great effort she smote the door three blows which resounded through the building like gun shots. After what seemed like an age she heard a shuffling on the other side of the door, and with a great creaking the heavy door swung slowly open, like something out of a tacky Vincent Price horror movie.

A wizened old man appeared in the aperture, dressed all in black which contrasted with his white hair. There were signs that he'd had to rapidly adjust his atire and his multi-creased face was flushed. A distinct bulge at his crotch and the faintest of sex aromas told her more than she really wanted to know. But she wasn't going to be put off.

"I've come to see Mr HotBod please".

"Mr HotBod is out right now, Madam, but I believe messers Headbang and Spadle are in. Would you like me to tell them you are here?"

"Do you expect Mr HotBod to be long?", she replied, ignoring his question.

"He's always been long, Madam", he retorted with a grin, ignoring hers in turn.

"Really?", she exclaimed, not knowing quite why she did. "I was given to believe that the worthy gentlemen are renowned for being able to, err... satisfy the most passionate of desires."

"That is certainly true, Madam. Would you like to come in and wait? Mr HotBod should be back soon. He only popped out to replenish our stock of wet-wipes."

"Why thank you. I'll be happy to wait."

So saying she stepped inside............

Posted by HotBodUK

[please continue as your imagination leads] :biggrin1: