hotdog penis?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by LemacST, Aug 28, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

So I was talking to my ex-girlfriend. Her and I are still very close (as friends, even though I have a feeling she wants this to change next time I see her...)we started started talking about all sorts of stuff, including sex. We talked about how we lost our virginities and I remembered her saying that the guy she lost it to was tiny and how her friend had sex with him too and they talked about it or whatever. I asked her if he was the smallest and she said no, that this one guy she was seeing for a bit had one with "the width of a hotdog". I asked her "seriously? like literally the width of a hot dog?" and she said yeah. I was like "well, how long was he" and she said "I don't know...I guess the same length of a hotdog. It was like a hotdog...like a 'pencil dick'". I know she wouldn't lie to me about things like that, but that sounds a bit exagerated to me...does that actually exist? Have any of you ladies ran into a guy of that size? It's not so much that the girth isn't believable but with the length sounds pretty uncommon...

2. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    Keep in mind that hot dogs vary. o_O An uncooked hotdog is very small. Some of those ballpark franks get quite plump, but nothing to rival a cock. An average vendor hot dog is only slightly bigger than a frozen.

3. gjorg

Gold Member

Out of the mouths of babes. You can tell I am a nasty drunk!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted