hotdog penis?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by LemacST, Aug 28, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

So I was talking to my ex-girlfriend. Her and I are still very close (as friends, even though I have a feeling she wants this to change next time I see her...)we started started talking about all sorts of stuff, including sex. We talked about how we lost our virginities and I remembered her saying that the guy she lost it to was tiny and how her friend had sex with him too and they talked about it or whatever. I asked her if he was the smallest and she said no, that this one guy she was seeing for a bit had one with "the width of a hotdog". I asked her "seriously? like literally the width of a hot dog?" and she said yeah. I was like "well, how long was he" and she said "I don't know...I guess the same length of a hotdog. It was like a hotdog...like a 'pencil dick'". I know she wouldn't lie to me about things like that, but that sounds a bit exagerated to me...does that actually exist? Have any of you ladies ran into a guy of that size? It's not so much that the girth isn't believable but with the length sounds pretty uncommon...

2. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    Keep in mind that hot dogs vary. o_O An uncooked hotdog is very small. Some of those ballpark franks get quite plump, but nothing to rival a cock. An average vendor hot dog is only slightly bigger than a frozen.

3. gjorg

Gold Member

Out of the mouths of babes. You can tell I am a nasty drunk!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice