Hotel Blowjob

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by D_Kitten_Kaboodle, Oct 19, 2011.

1. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

(someone said I should post this here....) :wink:

As I approach you from across your hotel room, I notice a bulge in your pants. I tenderly run my hand down the front of your pants and grab firmly at the base of the tremendous bulge, as you pull me close. Your cock springs to life and the bulge doubles in size. After a brief kiss on the lips, just to feel the heat, I slide to my knees in front of you. As I unzip your pants, you cock amplifies, and my hungry mouth reaches for the bulbous head with the shining silver piece daring me to give it a taste. Precum is already dripping and the warm, sweet nectar coats my tongue.

Luscious head, mouthwatering cock is gobbled by a famished, hot mouth. Ahhh, what a lovely delicious cock tantalizing my tongue, sliding down the back of my throat, pressing past the shallow opening in the back and forcing its way down into the depths of my throat. I feel the piercing on my tongue and as your cock slides down my throat, the piercing is like the navigator making way for the huge cock that follows. The size of your cock swells in my wide mouth and I greedily accept every inch of it.

You reach down and lower the top of my sundress to reveal my huge, heavy breasts, swollen with desire. Your hands hold my hair gently at first to keep it away from my face so I can get more of your lovely cock in my mouth. I want it all. I'm like a starved animal trying to devour every inch. As you hold my head, you begin to push it up and down so that you can fuck my face with your cock. Slowly at first, then with more force. You begin to moan as I comply. I feel the pressure and the precum juices flowing down my aching throat. Animalistic moans erupt deep from within me as I cum to the feel of your cock in my mouth/throat. I place my fingers in my pussy and the thick, creamy juices cover three fingers. You moan with pleasure as you become aware of what you are doing to me, and realize that I am totally nude under the skimpy sundress. You tell me you are getting close, and you want to cum in my mouth, but fear it may be too much for me to take...

I pull your cock out briefly, gasp for air, and tell you that I want to drink it up. I start at your balls and suck them into my mouth. Then I run my tongue up the base of your shaft to the very tip and swirl it around the head, feeling the smoothness and hardness of the shaft. Feeling the silver against my teeth and tongue. Pulling and rubbing the balls in my hands, I guide your aching cock into my hungry waiting mouth. Sucking with all my force, I start low on the base of the cock and suck all the way to the head. As the head reaches my lips I 'pop' it out making a loud cork popping sound. Again, the suction begins this time mid shaft, stopping right at the tip of the head. The vacuum swells your cock bigger than its ever been before.

Faster and faster, I suck with all my might. At the same time, I am fucking my pussy with my fingers and reaching my cum soaked fingers upward for you to lick them clean. This gets you so hot, you can no longer hold it in. A deep guttural groan prepares me for the onslaught of cum shooting from your cock. Dear god, the cum is delicious. The first shot is like a bullet hitting the back of my throat. I barely taste it as it slides downward. Sucking faster and harder, I drink as much of your cum as possible, but streams of cum pour out the corners of my lips and fall down my neck and onto my golden globes. You and I are both moaning together. You hear me gobbling your cock and sucking the sweet/salty juices.

As I attempt to take in the last drops, you collapse to your knees and kiss my forehead, cheeks, and any parts of my face that you have not left your mark upon. As I wipe your handiwork from my face and mouth, and reach upward to kiss you long and deep.

Then, I stand to my feet and walk toward the door, and as I turn to leave… you beg me to stay the night….

Mellow likes this.
  2. Padad7

Padad7 Member

3. phndoc

phndoc Member

Please, stay....

4. pierced8incher

pierced8incher New Member

5. D_BobN_Weave

D_BobN_Weave New Member

Quite nicely done Fancy!!

6. uneedit269

uneedit269 New Member

Albums:
    Great Job on every aspect!

7. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Thank you guys... just wish I could edit better.... (blush)

8. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "Down boy"....... Oh not you FP.

Me. Lol Whew, that was hot!

9. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    WOW nicely written, the only thing missing is the scent of the man, in particular when you open up his zipper and secondly when your nose is buried deep in his thick pubes or when your licking his balls

Mellow likes this.
  10. Hotalfi

Hotalfi New Member

Albums:
    Beautiful story, would love if this was my cock!

11. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

thanks blackbottom for the advice.. I'll work the scents into my next story... I guess that's one area I tend to overlook... but is really hot...

Draft saved Draft deleted