Hotel/ motel

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had this thought come up in my head the other day, and been meaning to ask it. Do you feel embarrassed or ashamed going to a motel/hotel with a guy to have sex?

Why would I be ashamed?

24 hour room service, playmate not entering into my private space and invading my privacy, unlimited clean towels and sheets, more often than not tasteful decor with good "mood" lightening.
Getting a room with a playmate has everything to do with sex and maintaining my privacy and absolutely nothing to do with sleeping.

Last edited:

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would NEVER have sex in a hotel/motel or Holiday Inn. It is morally wrong, and degrading to women. Having sex in a hotel means you are a whore and a slut and probably like big cock

Rubix

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never been much of a high roller so super-swank hotels remain a mystery to me, and mundane Holiday-Inn experiences don't strike up the 'fuck me' mood. I'm a bit of a germaphobe so the thought of bed bugs makes my skin crawl, plus the rooms always feel a bit foreign and uncomfortable.

I can sorta see the appeal, and it's not like I haven't done it on vacation, but I have stronger memories about shitty, loud AC machines, crap vibrating beds, and soda dispensers that ate my last dollar than any of the sex.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
never gone anywhere for sex. i've gone places where it was assumed i was there for sex.
but when the guy is paying several hundred pounds for a few hours worth of room time, the staff are going to be polite about it.
i didn't care.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait, is the question would I have sex in a hotel or if I would go to a hotel and have sex? Or go to a hotel to have sex?

OK, I seem to confuse people with my confusion I have recently learned, so here's the skinny: yes, I've had sex in a hotel, but I didn't go to a hotel just to have sex. In fact, whenever we go to a hotel we usually always have sex. Don't know why. Hotel rooms make us horny.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would NEVER have sex in a hotel/motel or Holiday Inn. It is morally wrong, and degrading to women. Having sex in a hotel means you are a whore and a slut and probably like big cock

I hope that was a sarcastic tongue in cheek response?

I have kids and don't like bringing someone to my home just for sex. I usually make a weekend out of it and stay the entire night even if my partner at the time doesn't stay. I tend to stick with hotels not motels though.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hope that was a sarcastic tongue in cheek response?

I have kids and don't like bringing someone to my home just for sex. I usually make a weekend out of it and stay the entire night even if my partner at the time doesn't stay. I tend to stick with hotels not motels though.

When I went hotel motel Holiday Inn it should have been an indicator

I like fucking in hotels because then I can squirt as much as I want and not worry about clean up, just throw the towels on the floor and leave a good tip. The only bad part about hotels in my area is they are not cheap