HOTEL ROOM sex party

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was invited to a hotel room and I am thinking of going sense I can not find a woman :mad:

what are they like ?
Im scared of men touching my penis.

DavidBD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey Hung,

I have been to a few of those ..as a rule -at least the ones that I have been to, you bring a woman if it is a strait party crowd or stud on your own if it's at a bi one -Dudes will touch you only if you give them the vibe .. but for the most part... most of the people are pretty Damm respectful.. or out of that door..:frown1: and I might add some should not be naked at all OMG -:eek: lol..!

Let me know just how it goes -ok:wink: ?

Be Safe & Have Fun !

DavidBD

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't be scared. If a guy tries to touch your dick just pull away and he will get the message.

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's rare that people will come onto you if you signal you are not interested. But what is the 1% gay in your profile? Do you let guys touch just a small part of your penis?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's rare that people will come onto you if you signal you are not interested. But what is the 1% gay in your profile? Do you let guys touch just a small part of your penis?

they say single men are welcome.

I will need a few beers be for I get naked

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The single men are no doubt interested in the women. It's always an issue for straight orgies because the men don't get laid that much if they are single and become over-eager and are over-aggressive towards the women. I don't think I ever had a man come on to me at an event like that.

If it says open to bi men also, then you might have to refuse a guy, though if you do it politely, the men will accept it and leave you alone.

Have fun though. That's what events like this are for!

paulstud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I certainly understand your not wanting a dude to touch your dick, Mr. Hung, but if you're attending an orgy -- and it sounds like that's what's in store! -- isn't it to be expected that you'll be in close proximity to other guys while you're all getting it on. Is THAT acceptable? Would you be comfortable in a MMF scene as long as he wasn't "touching" you?
I'm not being snide; I'm just curious.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
they say single men are welcome.

I will need a few beers be for I get naked

The single men are no doubt interested in the women. It's always an issue for straight orgies because the men don't get laid that much if they are single and become over-eager and are over-aggressive towards the women. I don't think I ever had a man come on to me at an event like that.

If it says open to bi men also, then you might have to refuse a guy, though if you do it politely, the men will accept it and leave you alone.

Have fun though. That's what events like this are for!

I haven't seen any of these parties open to single men. The ones I knew were open to couples and single women only. And nearly all the women were bi, but all the men were straight. I didn't fit in because I'm NOT bi, and also because I want the single men there!

Another concern I have/have had about these parties is that at some of them, they don't want to use condoms. Sorry, but for me condom use is REQUIRED!

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Many don't want single men precisely because it would create an imbalance between men and women. But some do. I've been to both kinds. And condom use was always recommended. Never been to one where they said not to use them.

There are so many of these events, specially in the bigger cities that you can pretty much find whatever type you are looking for.

patronpk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, goodlooking - there are more men that can treat you cock like royalty than women - try it for a change! You'll sleep well satisfied for days!