Hotel rooms

brendabos

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We've all heard about guys pretending not to hear a maid come into a hotel room, but what about us women?

I recently ordered room service and then went for a shower. I was still in the bathroom when the meal arrived and I opened the door with just a towel around me.

I let him get a good look at me as he left.

Have any women done something similar?

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not at a hotel, but in college we did the old answer the door topless or naked to the pizza delivery guy. I have kept my apartment windows open and walked around naked, knowing that other people have watched.

If you are trying to find out if exhibitionism turns some woman on the answer is yes, I go through phases and I find the above scenarios a greater turn on then simply flashing my breasts in a bar or while boating at the river.

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my best hookups working in a hotel was with a middleaged white lady pissed at her husband, waiting in the lobby with her bags. She was cussing this rich white fucker like she hate him, and she say he treat her like shit, cheating on her with some little bitch. Then she told me we taking these bags back up to her room for no reason. I carry them back up to her room, she kicked the housekeeper out and when I leave, she say "Not so fast! You not done here!" She close the door and ask me "Are you a man? If you are, act like one." She got real close to me, backed me up against the closet and start taking her dress off. I say "Yeah I'm a man." She fucked my brains out the back of my head! I swear if you pass her on the street, you would never believe this old white woman could fuck like that, but she was unbelievable! :laughing: I was actually sore afterwards!

I love hotels! I've worked housekeeping, desk, bellman and restaurant work in American hotels and there's sex everywhere! EVERYWHERE! It was the best sex I ever have in my whole life and i have so many dirty, freaky little stories! Crazy!

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We've all heard about guys pretending not to hear a maid come into a hotel room, but what about us women?

I have never heard of this. It strikes me as crossing the line. It's one thing to risk being walked in on, it's another to calculate it by sneaking up naked on someone who's just trying to do her job and may or may not get her jollies out of it. Am I just no fun?