Hotel sex question

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
hate when hotels key the elevator to only go to your floor 24/7. anyone ever worked out a way to have a 'visitor' sent up to ur floor? though about leavin envelope with fake name on it and my room key in it at front desk for my 'visitor' to pik up

other ideas?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'm more thinkin a hookup where neither wants to know others name
Oh-Happy-Days_final_logo_v1.jpg

Chauvefi

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On of the top reasons I like hotel sex is that I can meet my 'hookup' at at the lobby or a hotel bar, see whether we get along or not and move to my room from there. Anonymous hotel hookups (especially me being interested in huge tops) could and has lead to some unwanted action.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hate when hotels key the elevator to only go to your floor 24/7. anyone ever worked out a way to have a 'visitor' sent up to ur floor? though about leavin envelope with fake name on it and my room key in it at front desk for my 'visitor' to pik up

other ideas?
On of the top reasons I like hotel sex is that I can meet my 'hookup' at at the lobby or a hotel bar, see whether we get along or not and move to my room from there. Anonymous hotel hookups (especially me being interested in huge tops) could and has lead to some unwanted action.
Meet the person in the lobby area and go up together.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stud, You should be able to leave his / her name at the front desk and they will let them ride to your floor as well as call you and let you know they are on their way up!!

He didn't suggest using a real name....tell the guy that the front desk has an envelope for Micky 2 Dunce, in the envelope you put the room key and a piece of paper with the room number. You paramour shows up and asks the front desk if there was anything left for Micky 2 Dunce (or Pocahontas, or the Little Mermaid....if you prefer).

beachlife4me2

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
exactly what I do - meet in lobby first and then if things click we head on to the room.....

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i'm more thinkin a hookup where neither wants to know others name
He didn't suggest using a real name....tell the guy that the front desk has an envelope for Micky 2 Dunce, in the envelope you put the room key and a piece of paper with the room number. You paramour shows up and asks the front desk if there was anything left for Micky 2 Dunce (or Pocahontas, or the Little Mermaid....if you prefer).
This seems to best answer the original question, and the repost in #8.

Reactions: Altoid

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
usually i wuld agree if i was innterested in trying actual mutual sex but this time i was lookin to try setting up a gloryhole curtain in my room so meeting in the lobby defeats the whole anon part

this is more the info i was lookin for but my envlope wuld have been for Chief Flooded Boulders or Townsill's Painting Co

jackmyjock

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
i thought this is what motels were for... In SF in the tenderloin and soma it's a given. unless you are a tourist, then surprise surprise. hope you didn't bring your kids... so you can check out the full SF experience!! a buddy of mine has gone to a motel to hook up with a couple of guys and after they finished and he was leaving, some guy from another room invited him to their party... luckily my buddy is always horny and can get hard and cums so much. And he has big dick that everyone loves. me included.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have stayed in a lot of hotels over the years, but I’ve never experienced this feature on an elevator. I have been on elevators that won’t register the requested floor until you have entered or scanned your key, but they allowed the passenger to go to a variety of floors, but prohibits non guests from riding to their floor of choice.

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
had 3 diffrent experiences recently
key only required after 11 at night
key always required but gave access to all floor
key always required an only gave access to my floor, premium lounge floor, gym floor

dtwnseagy

Sexy Member
Media
Dallas, Texas, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have stopped staying at hotel properties that require a key card to access a floor. I find it annoying even as a guest.

However, I will usually get 2 keys, and will scope out a place to hide the key discreetly. When I have a confirmation that a "friend"is coming, I let them know where to find the key. I will place it while they are on the way over. Works great unless you have more than one coming, then it becomes problematic.

Meeting in the lobby or hotel bar is not discreet enough for me. I feel it looks like either a drug deal or meeting for fun.

Reactions: Altoid