hotel sex

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by uscock42, May 9, 2010.

1. uscock42

uscock42 New Member

hey everyone. i just got back from vacation and during my time there was reminded of an experience i had at 16. I had been with my family on a trip looking at colleges and one night while in bed i heard noises coming from the rooms next to me. It turned out that everyone in the surrounding rooms was having sex. Luckily i was the only one awake. It was seriously hot though, they were loud enough that i could hear everything up until their huge orgasms. now my questions is if anyone has had similar experiences while staying at hotels or if anyone had been purposely loud while fucking in hotels because it turns them on.

2. wblum

wblum New Member

Albums:
    Sell bullshit somewhere else...

3. uscock42

uscock42 New Member

i am 100% completely serious. the couples in the rooms to the left and right of ours we having very hot sex loud enough to penetrate the walls (though it wasn't the best hotel so the walls were thin). it lasted for about half an hour and the whole time i was really horny but also so afraid that it would wake someone up. nothing i said was a lie. it was literally one of the hottest experiences of my adolescent years.

4. yellowman

yellowman New Member

Albums:
    Being that i travel a lot and spend about 330 days on the road and in hotels, I have heard this many times, but not that loud just the rocking and knocking of the bed, but not the people. But, most of the time, i don't believe it's intentional. My wife and I try to respect the fact that there are others around and not to wake them if we have to meet up in Germany or SA between business trips at a hotel.

5. uscock42

uscock42 New Member

these people defenitely did not feel that way. what i heard was their moaning

6. rrkrd

rrkrd Member

Albums:
    Some hotels especially the older ones have paper thin walls. More than once Ive heard couples in the next room . I could here everything including a loud orgasm.

7. D_Elemuel Pee Goldenshauer

And how this thread is relevant to the Show off forum?
    If you only had some pics of that action to... show off!!!! LOL

8. wild_boy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    never heard other couples doing it but must agree that it can be big turn on, especially when you're younger. :)

so from your first post I understand you heard such thing again?

9. saulmedina

saulmedina New Member

I've been walking through the halls in some upscale vegas hotels and Ive heard my fair share of sexual noises. I think once they were doing it at the door it was so clear.

Draft saved Draft deleted