Hotel Stay...what to plan?

D_Montagu_Udderpuller

Just Browsing
Media
So my girlfriend is a very very busy gal and we do not really get to spend a whole lot of quality time together (even less when it comes to sex).

Anyways, she has some time off next week and we were gonna get away and go get a hotel for the better part of a whole day and night. Really looking forward to this. Anyways, she hinted at having plans...more than just the basic stuff. I was just plannng on taking it as it comes but she dropped more hints letting me know she would appreciate if I planned something nice too. Movie, dinner, etc...i mean beyond that.

Just wondering if i can get any advice on that...something romantic. Definately can be sexual, but romantic is a must (im terrible at "romantic").

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So my girlfriend is a very very busy gal and we do not really get to spend a whole lot of quality time together (even less when it comes to sex).

Anyways, she has some time off next week and we were gonna get away and go get a hotel for the better part of a whole day and night. Really looking forward to this. Anyways, she hinted at having plans...more than just the basic stuff. I was just plannng on taking it as it comes but she dropped more hints letting me know she would appreciate if I planned something nice too. Movie, dinner, etc...i mean beyond that.

Just wondering if i can get any advice on that...something romantic. Definately can be sexual, but romantic is a must (im terrible at "romantic").

If your renting a hotel room candles and rose petals on the bed are pretty and sweet (you could even get the fake candles to set out so you can leave them flickering) soft music... you could have a bottle of wine strawberries/whipped cream etc... dance with her just the two of you

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could always try some role-playing or indulging in any fantasies the pair of you share.
I'd imagine a short hotel break/holiday as being great for that as it offers the opportunity for being adventurous in a place untouched by your usual habits.

Dinner doesn't have to be just for sustenance, especially if you turn it into an anticipatory lead up for something that will happen afterwards. If the hotel has a good restaurant, see if you can get hold of their menu or check out alternatives online then plan to eat a variety of light dishes you can share with each other. Finger food and nibbly stuff that's fun rather than something that's really filling.
Flirt a lot, use subtle innuendo and don't be shy or hesitant about being secretly physical when no one else is looking or if you're OK with it, openly physical when people are looking but obviously not to the point of risking arrest.

Has she talked with you before about fantasies or given any kind of hint about things she'd like to do or have done?

D_Montagu_Udderpuller

Just Browsing
Media
Well shes a rather simple girl when it comes to fantasies. Stuff i already plan on doing that i know she'll like has already been thought of but her main point of excitement regarding sexual stuff is that she wants to try it in the pool. The pool is in an open area so that factors in that excitement of not getting caught as well as just wanting to have tried that. Other than that, not much else as far as fantasies or role-playing or stuff like that. A nice dinner with tidbits like you mention will definately be something else to think about, thanks for that. She has said that shes always wanted to see me drunk (im usually the DD when we go out) but im not sure if thats the greatest idea haha, maybe a few drinks to get kinda buzzed but some wine or something else nice will also be part of the mix.

_LUX_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Choose an hotel with a big tub!!!
I work as a receptionist and I have to tell you this: call the hotel before going, they usually have offers like "romantic stay" or whatever, which can include candles, bath salts, rose petals on the bed, room serviced dinner, maybe even candlelight dinner. Then you can ask a room with a view, a balcony, to find a champagne or wine bottle in the room, or flowers...
Just don't be shy with the hotel staff, if you choose a good hotel these are common requests they're ready to satisfy ^_^
The you can do a playlist of music she likes, bring incense if she likes that, or massage oil, or give her some sexy lingerie as a present...

D_Montagu_Udderpuller

Just Browsing
Media
Well the hotel itself is kind of a novelty. Lovin the ideas so far but the hotel idea came from driving down the street once a few towns over and we were like "whoa we gotta stay there sometime." No balconies, just wigwams haha. WIGWAM MOTEL * Wigwam Route 66 * California's Cool Route 66 Hotel

I mean, it can only be so romantic right? haha. The advantage though...she is very loud and these rooms are very far apart. Definiate plus right? :) (her loudness constantly holds her back from really fully "letting go").

Where would i get rose petals though? I think it would be weird to go to a florist and say "can i get a bag of rose petals?" or is that how it works? As far as music choice, i dont know what to go for. Do you guys have any suggestions? What songs, artists, etc? Also, if you know any in spanish as well...that would also be a plus.

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
any florist worth its salt would be happy, (in this economy) to sell you rose petals.
if asking for it weirds you out, buy roses and make your own petals.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most florist would be used to these types of requests from their customers. It really is not that unusual as it happens all the time. I have to agree with what other posters say in regards to the candles and rose petals as it gives a special touch. Are you going to be there before your girlfriend? It would be better if you can get all this set-up before she gets there. Does she like chocolate? If so you can get some strawberry suits as they add a nice touch and you can feed them to her. :rolleyes:

The hotel that you are going to stay at looks really cool! You should give them a call to see if they make suggestions to you. You would be surprised what people ask for when they are staying at a hotel.

Music: What type of music are you looking for? What are your tastes? If you are looking for background music I would suggest something like Enya as I find her to be very relaxing and good to carry on a conversation with someone. All of her music is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiFTXckh0zU One of my favorite songs by her.

Good-luck man!

D_Montagu_Udderpuller

Just Browsing
Media
thanks for the recommendation on the music! Keep em coming if its not a bother :)

Ill have to call the nearest florist about the rosepetals.

She did tell me that before anything she wants to take a shower alone. Maybe while she is in the shower i can get everything ready and it would be a nice suprise when she comes out.

just_a_girl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great suggestions so far. What are her favorite bath/shower products? Since she wants to shower alone, it would be nice to have those available for her (and she'll think of you the entire time).

Another vote for Enya's music.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can always pull the rose petal's off yourself. I've done it myself and put them in bathwater. There are endless things you can do I'm sure it will be wonderful and special for you both!

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Method909 - sounds like a fun and romantic time. About 15 friends of mine all went to a place similar to urs about an hour southwest of Houston a couple years ago for a weekend. Even though there were many of us, it was really interesting. Here's the site for ours: Tee Pee Motel & RV Park Home Page @ teepeemotel.net

Even though we didn't have a romantic time with so many, the management allowed us to make a bonfire behind the tee pees. So since you aren't staying in a big type of hotel with balconies, 2 person showers, or all the room services, some of the things people have mentioned are on target. The music, rose or other flower petals, etc are right on.

Depending on the evening temperature, maybe you can make a small fire to sit around, cuddle up with each other and chill out and enjoy the evening outside, look at the stars or something. As for the food suggestion earlier, that's a good idea. Doesn't look like a room service/restaurant type of facility, but the bites of food are a good idea ... nothing that is going to be totally filling and make you all bloated and sleepy. Hell, you can sleep when you get back HOME! LOL

And don't forget (for inside or outside) to take some wine or even champagne. Since your gf wants you to drink, these are more romantic than hard liquor or beer. And you can get bottles of decent wine for as little as a few bucks. Or mix champagne and orange juice if you don't know if you'll like the champagne by itself. They night be a change from your normal drinking options.