Hotel Story

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thizz101, Apr 19, 2008.

1. thizz101

thizz101 Member

So i recently got back from a trip to Orlando Florida. I was staying in the Hard Rock Hotel near Universal Studios. At the pool earlier in the day i saw this really loud, overly sexual, tatooed young couple. They seemed to be in their late 20's, and the girl had fake boobs. I was in the jaccozzi with them and some other people, and they were making out right in front of about 6 people. At the time i didnt notice anything big in his pants. So late that night i can back from the city walk at about midnight. Than i watched a movie. After the movie ended at about 2 30 am, i went to go close my curtains and go to bed. My room was on the top floor, and if u look out the window you could see into the windows of the other hotel rooms. Most of the windows were closed, but there was one that was open and the lights were on. I glanced towards the window when i saw movement. Than i see the woman jump on the bed naked, and the man come up. He was jacking off his dick to make it hard. then he turned to an angle were i could see that he had a huge dick. Then he saw that the window was still open and he went to close the curtain. It was so hot

2. B_egypt44

B_egypt44 New Member

im getting aboner just thinking about it

3. cr8tvt

cr8tvt New Member

I had a hotel experience a few months ago. Never saw the guy again though.

I was staying at this hotel in a different city for my class conference. When I went out I saw this guy who was working in the hotel, he was rather good looking and his built was fine. Later, when I ordered for food, he was the one delivering it to me. I was eyeing him that it made me realize that he was rather uncomfortable. I told him thanks and gave me a tip.

The next day after returning from the first day of conference, I called the same food service and the same guy came in to deliver it. I was eyeing him closely that he told me if I were gay. I said I was half-half. I told him if he wanted to do something for fun. He agreed and it happened. I think he was straight but was rather strapped for cash that's why he agreed.

4. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

You make me recall the time that I wak naked on the sofa, jerking off my fully ahrd, precum dripping penis.

I was so horny I did not realize I left the curtain in front of me opened, and a guy on a balcony in front of mine saw the whole show (I mean that I realized it after I shot the load...).

5. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

oh proud italian, if that was me looking into your window I'd knock on your door. ;)

6. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

To ask me to borrow you some sugar, Marluc?

7. D_Suckleberry Hound

D_Suckleberry Hound New Member

I was in the Marriott in St. Louis a few years ago. I was standing in the window at night naked with my lights on hoping someone would notice. I had binoculars too but didn't see anyone looking (of course that doesn't mean they weren't). After stroking it for awhile I decided to turn off the lights to get a better look at other rooms. I starting watching a group of men and one woman who were probably at the same conference as me. After awhile the men got up and left and as soon a the door shut the woman dropped her pants (no panties!) got undressed, walked around the room for awhile and then put on pjs and climbed into bed. I ended up with a handful of cum and a great voyeur memory.

8. ck85x65

ck85x65 New Member

Same thing sort of happened to me ... in hotel in Florida, late night, staring out at the ocean with my bride ... she pulled my cock out of my shorts and started stroking ... people returning to their rooms from the pool directly below, but you had to notice to get a glimpse .. eventually she went to bed and I stayed out on the balcony .... pool became deserted .... about 1 AM, two guys and a girl show up at hottub, all three wearing thongs ... clearly inebriated ... one guy was clueless, did not realize that the female was so turned on she was fucking his buddy in the hot tub right in front of him ... then a guy came out ... I would guess 14 years old max ... sat in a lounge chair about 15 feet away, and completely forgot that every room in the hotel overlooked the pool, which was very illuminated ... he proceeded to whip out his dick and have a really hot j/o session, blasting a cumshot all over himself ... sitting in the dark, I started to applaud ... he freaked and ran off ... the group in the hot tub were too busy to notice ...

9. gobigold

gobigold Active Member

Several years ago in New Orleans, I was at the Marriott and had club access. The club was on the top floor in a glass-walled room. During cocktail hour the room was full of people drinking and munching. One of us noticed that the room faced directly onto the wall of the hotel behind us - maybe 30 feet away. In one of the rooms with the curtains open a guy was leaning forward against the window getting fucked from behind. Quite a show.

10. timentalent

timentalent New Member

The motel window covering was gapped enough to see two very, very fit 20ish women totally naked at the mirror. They turned and I saw that they had totally shaved cunts. I thought I'll cum in my pants before this is over.....two carpet munchers about to go at it. I watched for a while and nothing sexual was happening. A body building event was in town and they were merely contestants. DAMN!!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted