Hotel Wear

Jd2008

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys I'm new here, but I always thought it was intersting on what i should wear in hotel rooms to sleep in.

At home i sleep naked. When I am at someones house i sleep naked. But at hotels or motels i want to sleep naked but i dont know if i should?

What do yall sleep in at hotels?

* I remember this one time when i was 15, i was at a nice hotel in Costa Rica. All the rooms had their on balcony. I thought i heard some nice sex going on in the room next to mine, so while my rents were gone, i looked over the balcony and into the next room. All i saw was a sufer, had to be about 22, laying naked in bed. So i know some people do. but how many?:confused:

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I sleep in the raw where ever I stay (hospital would be the only exception)

Hotel maids usually knock on the door and don't enter the room if they hear someone is in there also if they did come in my guess is they have seen most things in their time

Out&about

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wear what you want but have something like shorts, a robe or a pair of pants nearby to put on in case you have to evacuate the hotel room unexpectedly - e.g. in case of a fire or any other unforeseen calamity.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Naked. Why the difference? I always steal towels, soap and shampoo.
Hotels expect you to take the soap and shampoo.

But leave the towels. All you're doing is driving up everyone else's expenses. Theft is not a victimless crime. Grow up and buy your own damn towels, buddy.