Hotguysfuck.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted1236144

But strangely enough it made its way online anyway, without being posted on the GH website... how is that possible?
They most likely released it to members. I find it’s a dumb move to not show people it’s out... missing out on marketing one of their hottest models which would bring some people to their site at least

Conoor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the twitter hgf just updated his upcoming video
Maybe next monday his video will be released because the short trailer has been up
I should've been more specific on GH's insta they did a QnA and a lot of the questions were if Randy would come back to do gay again and they said he isn't contacting them anymore or something

Reactions: maenner

maenner

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I should've been more specific on GH's insta they did a QnA and a lot of the questions were if Randy would come back to do gay again and they said he isn't contacting them anymore or something
That's too bad because Randy deserved to get fucked. I guess he wasn't comfortable with gay sex at all

Reactions: rufus665 and Conoor

Amitay

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I

I see, too bad he won’t be doing gay scene anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.