Hotmail Broke?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well is it? I haven't received any email whatsoever since 12th June. And I know someone tried to email me earlier in the week. Has anyone else experienced this?

It seems strange...

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Try to email yourself from a different mail client such as Yahoo and see if it gets to you.

Isn't Hotmail owned by Microsoft? It may be broken but it aint broke.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Oh that would be so fucked up! I've been pacing around, waiting on an email response from a girl I like!

I've noticed some emails I get, but other places I sign up for, I never get registation emails from them. Oh fuck, that sucks!!!:mad:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I just emailed my hotmail account from my earthlink account and I received it. Not sure what is up then.:confused:

I've noticed lately when I log out of msn and try to close the tab altogether, it will completely shut down my browser.:confused:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well is it? I haven't received any email whatsoever since 12th June. And I know someone tried to email me earlier in the week. Has anyone else experienced this?

It seems strange...

well, i've been talking with my best guy friend almost everyday by e-mail for a little while, and i haven't gotten an email from him in days. i dunno..

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just emailed my hotmail account from my earthlink account and I received it. Not sure what is up then.:confused:

I've noticed lately when I log out of msn and try to close the tab altogether, it will completely shut down my browser.:confused:
Get another email and another home page. MSN sucks.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I'm going to be so pissed if hotmail screwed me out of getting that email from the girl.:mad: I told her some very personal feelings I've had for her in an email, and I've been waiting to hear back. She has hotmail too.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm going to be so pissed if hotmail screwed me out of getting that email from the girl.:mad: I told her some very personal feelings I've had for her in an email, and I've been waiting to hear back. She has hotmail too.

If Keanu Reeves' and Brad Pitt's emails for our sex hookups tonight are lost, heads will roll. :wink:

I use Yahoo mail and never have a problem with it. G-mail (Google mail) is good too.