hotmeat7's here ! yay :D

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by hotmeat7, Sep 5, 2007.

1. hotmeat7

hotmeat7 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    wow what can i say i love big cock,and im so glad i found this site.
    arizona here~ my stats are39/ 6.4/200/grn/brn/hairy/wellbuilt/horny/bout 7cthick~ lol i know i am not super big,but i am not bad 7ishc thick/HARD,but i do love to worship all big cocks. and know how to take it. i dream to have another boyfriend or mate>l.t.r.< that is 8+ or bigger up to a 12inch and thick yum. :D had a l.t.r. for seven years with a guy 9cthick and i loved him,,were still friends :D
    theres a guy in town who i am really wanting to slut out for,,hehe
    and he is at least 8c soft,,and i anit seen it yet hard :( but i will :D
    and when he is finnaly sticken that big monster in my tight little hole
    i will be in heaven. its gonna be BIG AND HARD. WOOF! i need advice on a few things which is why i hope to make some friends here. :D
    i got some pics on RateARod.com - Free, Fun and Really Addicktive! under hotmeat7 please be kind nice if you rate me,,, 7's are great anything under that ,just dont bother~lol
    so please i am a real friendly man down to earth ,, if any of you big cocks~ hehe~ guys on here want to chat and hook up i am all for it,,love to worship yer big meat~ so add me to buddys or lets chat on yahoo~ jw_inaz@yahoo.com southern az here hope to meet and take some of yer big beautifull meat soon~ feed me~ lol im so naughty :redface::cool::cool::cool:
    thanks guys~ >>>>> john

Attached Files:

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, hotmeat, welcome. Nice pics.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice